Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

20A INTERIOR light FUSE blowing again and again?what cud it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20A INTERIOR light FUSE blowing again and again?what cud it be?

20A Fuse in the engine compartment fuse box for INTERIOR LIGHTS is being blown again and again, i started the car, turned the lights on,the interior lights went out and a wire under the steering was burning,smoked, if I switched off the car,and turn the lights on,the headlamps turned on,and with the lights on,if i start the car, the headlamps went out n car got started,i took the headlamps relay out from the car caz the headlamps werent turning off on switching off the car,please help,,,,
    Last edited by saqi44; 05-21-2011, 03:51 PM.

there's probably an exposed wire somewhere that is grounding out or two wires touching somewhere. you'll have to carefully examine the wire harness. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

which wire harness to be more precise?i washed and refitted the headlamps two days back,,could it be wires somewhere with the headlamps?

Comment

yeah i would start there or the wires you said were smoked.

you might find that getting a repair manual and an ohmmeter will aid you if you can't find an obvious problem. there's free shop manual in the DIY section that should have the wire diagrams in it. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

okies then i would start from the wires behind the head lamp,,,i am already broke and i hope that i might will solve the problem,,,,

Comment

Working...
          X