Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Blinking [S] light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blinking [S] light

hey i have a 91 dx auto and the light comes on under the thermostat gauge
    it flashes. the only thing i know that can this be is my speed sensor and maybe my Transmission computer. do u guys have any opinions

Originally posted by danbpt View Post
    hey i have a 91 dx auto and the light comes on under the thermostat gauge
    it flashes. the only thing i know that can this be is my speed sensor and maybe my Transmission computer. do u guys have any opinions
    the blicking [s] light i should have a pic but sorry and it this helps its the button that you press sports for that doesn't change anything. when u press that the [S] light comes on that one

Comment

See the thread that says "please read here first"? Yeah, read that. You'll find your answer there. Also, someone just posted this exact same question once tonight... if you bothered even looking at the other posts before posting, you'd have seen that.

For future reference, if you have something to add to your post, use the "edit" button, not the quote button.

Comment

well i just kind of figured out how to start threads and everything but im getting there so give me a break. also i try and figure things out myself before i ask on here cause im not lazy

Comment

Knowing how to read threads should come before knowing how to start them. The two threads I mentioned above answer the question you just asked... had you taken the 2 minutes to read through both of them, you'd have your answer already.

The blinking S light is indicating a TCU error code (like your CEL is for your ECU). You need to jump the service connector under the passenger side dashboard, turn your ignition to the II position, and count the flashes of the S light.

Comment

THANK YOU and i just seen the post of the same question. and yea i understand like i said ill get better at these things.

Comment

Lol is it me or has there been like 5 threads started on this same issue in the past few days?

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
              Originally posted by keepinitclean
              I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Yes. People are impatient and do not take the time to look for an answer before asking. It happens all too often.

At least once a week, we get a thread asking:
                why the CEL is on, the D4 or S light is flashing,
                asking what engine can be swapped in,
                asking if a different head can be swapped onto the block,
                asking what ECU is best,
                asking how to install a turbo kit
                etc...

Things that are answered in the "sticky" threads at the top, answered in MANY previous threads, or have entire sections of this site devoted to them. People wonder why the older members get irritated... "I was just asking" they say... but the older members deal with the lazy "just asking" people over and over again. It may be the first time "just asking" for a certain member, but to the older members, it's just one among many hundreds of identical questions asked by lazy people that couldn't be bothered spending a couple minutes looking for their own answer first.

This isn't intended to be an attack on the OP... merely an explanation as to why people get so irritated with those that don't bother searching before they post.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
                  Lol is it me or has there been like 5 threads started on this same issue in the past few days?
                  bring a thread back because i now have the same problem
                  http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X