Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

swapping original motor f22a6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swapping original motor f22a6

i through a rod in my f22a6 and im trying to find out if i should rebuild or swap another f22 into it...

You threw a rod? You NEED a new engine, you can't fix a hole in the block lol.

Comment

Yeaaaahhhhh.... what Tippey said.

Here's a DIY to remove your engine:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=8849

Just follow it in reverse to install the new engine.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i know that,i meant just replace the block along with other things or just get a newish one..thanx for the diy link.i needed that.im still new to the honda gam as far as cbs go.

Comment

you can find them motors all day with 100000 or less for like 4 to 500. thats complete. All u do then is do a timing belt an seals and your good.

Comment

for 521.00 on tigerjapanese.com i can get a f22a with less than 35k miles.id love to have a jdm motor but i was trying to find a cheaper option out tho i want the best for my cb....is there another source for my motor thats cheap??

Comment

Unless you're in Canada, don't order from tigerjapanese. They've been known to send bad motors, and it's hard and expensive for international lawsuits.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131353

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

wats a beter source for one?tiger is all ive ever known of..

Comment

http://www.jdmenginezone.com/
                  got my H22 from them .

Comment

i order my motors through my salvage yard. I know the people well so i dont get screwed. They call whoever an have them shipped an i just pick them up. Thats for f22 motors. I never asked about h22 though. The f22 route will be the cheapeast as the h22 swap is 2500 or so. So imo id just fo the f22 route if cost is important to you.

Comment

is it a salvage yard near southaven,ms?ive checked pull a part and ther all junk,bt yeah my intentions are f series tho in the near future ill need an h...

Comment

Check Craigslist or JYs in your area. That'll be the cheapest route.
                        If you don't have any luck, contact H-Motors. If they don't ave one in stock, they'll get you one.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i checked their motor mall and i couldnt find any f series motors at all...

Comment

Originally posted by jdmrespect11 View Post
                            i checked their motor mall and i couldnt find any f series motors at all...
                            Read the last eleven words of my last post.
                            Just substitute "ave" with "have".

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

do i have to call?

Comment

Working...
                              X