Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

putting a flowmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

putting a flowmaster

Hey i got for free a flow master with a three inch tip on it. I was thinking about putting it on my car but since i dnt want to get in trouble with the police. what do u guys think?ithink its a 40 series, my boy had it on his 01 civic with a 2.5 pipping. I am going to put it on my stockpipping. What do u guys think? Options? opinions? andbody gota flowmaster on theircb7?

i had one on my 92 cb

it sounded so nice. it was nice and quiet untill i got on the gas its not ricey at all i would perfer to have a flomaster then any other exhaust. so i say put it on.

Comment

However, it's not going to give you any performance gains with the stock piping. Not to mention that a three inch tip on stock piping gets you called the "R" word in certain circles.

Comment

I went with the Megan Racing cat back and header. Between the 2 there is definitely a bit of power increase especially at the higher RPM's. I'd say you really feel it roughly between 3600-6K? Yes it is somewhat loud below 3K but after that all i can really hear is the motor and intake.

Comment

go for it man . put it on . i have been pulled over several times with my magna flow set up . tell them whatever if you get pulled over .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

oh yeah cool. Hey stretch when they pulled you over how much was the ticket? lol Agent zero, did you run stock pipping with it?

Comment

yes because thats the way the intel pipe was made

the inlet was made to fit direct onto the stock res pipe. BUT i was goin to do the rest of the exhaust and headers. but the car got realy f@$#ed up and i couldnt finish it. but it did still sound realy good and be leave or not i could actually feel a little more power out of it compaired to the stock muffler. but the stock muffler could have been realy screwed up. but this is just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ASTCB7 View Post
                oh yeah cool. Hey stretch when they pulled you over how much was the ticket? lol Agent zero, did you run stock pipping with it?
                i have had 5 warnings.luckily no tickets.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Go on youtube and search n9netwoaccord. You will hear a soundclip of my old car with a 40 series delta Flowmaster axleback set up.

Comment

hey n9netwo accord looks like we got the same kind of set up even the tip size. Are you running on stock pipping?

Comment

Working...
                    X