Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Apexi World Sport II CatBack Exhaust System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apexi World Sport II CatBack Exhaust System

Hey guys i just had a question is the apexi WS2 really worth buying and are they really good???? Because im curious about buying one so i wanted hear what you guys have to say about it cause its either the WS2 or I may buy a Megan Racing Type 2.

Thanks
    Last edited by JDMDaniel240; 02-15-2011, 04:08 PM.
    HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

There's alot of people that have them and stand behind their products. You probably couldn't find a better air filter and their exhaust and the rest of their products have been proven time and time again. If you have the money i'd say go for it.
    Here's a video of a member's car with that exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
      There's alot of people that have them and stand behind their products. You probably couldn't find a better air filter and their exhaust and the rest of their products have been proven time and time again. If you have the money i'd say go for it.
      Here's a video of a member's car with that exhaust.
      But the twist is that if i buy this it would be the only Mod my car will have other wise i was going to get a lip, amber corner lenses, try to find some a fog lights, weapon R CAI maybe go to the junk yard and try to find some muffler of some sort thats decent idk cause all i got is $500?????

Comment

Is your car completely stock? If you haven't done anything to it at all I would start with a tune-up. Get your motor running as healthy as you possibly can first and go from there. Plugs, wires, fluid changes, cap, rotor, ignitor, dizzy, valve adjustment possibly. Just go over the entire motor and the rest of the vehicle first before you add anything else. That's where I would start anyways. Jut my .02

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
          Is your car completely stock? If you haven't done anything to it at all I would start with a tune-up. Get your motor running as healthy as you possibly can first and go from there. Plugs, wires, fluid changes, cap, rotor, ignitor, dizzy, valve adjustment possibly. Just go over the entire motor and the rest of the vehicle first before you add anything else. That's where I would start anyways. Jut my .02
          x2! when the car is that old, a good tune up will bring back some horses.

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
          My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
          Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

yea i have already done a a tune up on it in early January so............... i mean now im just lookin for stuff to buy for it to make it look hellaflush or cleaner an make it a little faster

Comment

Some other things to look into would be the ball joints and any of the bushings to see if they are worn out. More than a couple of members have had them fail and it's not pretty and will go from replacing one part to several if they break on you while you're driving.

What year and trim accord do you have?

Comment

My ball joints are fine and i have a 1993 Accord LX Rosewood brown fucking hate the color its weird an ugly lmao

Comment

Here's a place to start for cheap hp.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=88154

Comment

cool thanks man

Comment

The two things that pop into my mind when thinking about what exhaust to purchase are: what gains can I get if I install said exhaust and get a good tune? and exhaust note. I'm in the same dilemma right now deciding between which exhaust to really spend money on.

It seems like the only renowned name brand company to make our exhaust from the factory anymore is Apexi with WS2 model, lol. I'm definitely looking more into it to see if there are any other options though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ale_Malo View Post
                        The two things that pop into my mind when thinking about what exhaust to purchase are: what gains can I get if I install said exhaust and get a good tune? and exhaust note. I'm in the same dilemma right now deciding between which exhaust to really spend money on.

It seems like the only renowned name brand company to make our exhaust from the factory anymore is Apexi with WS2 model, lol. I'm definitely looking more into it to see if there are any other options though.
                        Search KTeller. There was a group buy a while back on their weld up exhaust for our cars. That gb has ended but I think you can still get exhaust made for a cb7 from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ale_Malo View Post

LMAO dude im going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! its either the Magnaflow or apexi WS2 can decide or FTW

Comment

I plan on going with Agency Power. They don't make one for any of the vehicles I want but you can always make your own. I know this is on a 240 but most all of the cars i've heardwith their exhaust sound damn close to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post
                              My ball joints are fine and i have a 1993 Accord LX Rosewood brown fucking hate the color its weird an ugly lmao
                              rosewood rocks!
                              cb7 rebuild coming soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X