Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Apexi World Sport II CatBack Exhaust System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
    I plan on going with Agency Power. They don't make one for any of the vehicles I want but you can always make your own. I know this is on a 240 but most all of the cars i've heardwith their exhaust sound damn close to each other.

yeah Agency power exhaust are really nice so im guessing your plans are to get Agency power muffler then get custom piping to back it ??
    HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_07 View Post
      rosewood rocks!
      lol to tell the truth the color isnt that bad in fact i like it but i prefer dark red/Dark blue but its what i got so......... anyway girls think the color is cute lol but the guys are bunch of fucking haters
      HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

The WS2 is a very well made piece. Quality welds, quality bends, perfect fitment. The sound is AMAZING. It's very quiet at low RPM and when cruising, and has a nice note when you really get on the gas. It's 60mm, so it's slightly larger than the 2.25" recommended size for a mild F22A (it's about 2.36" or something)... which means it will support some good mods before it becomes a bottleneck.

I only have 3 complaints about it, and these are the reasons I don't have one myself:
        -The large single tip (I prefer a dual tip, personally... just for appearance.)
        -The fact that it hangs fairly low (and can scrape on steep driveways or speed bumps... though some have found ways to make it hang higher.)
        -The fact that it's made of mild steel... and may eventually rust, especially in areas that use salt on the roads in the wintertime.

Other options to consider with the same level of quality and sound would be the RS*R ExMag, and the GReddy SP2.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_07 View Post
          rosewood rocks!
          x2

Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post
          yeah Agency power exhaust are really nice so im guessing your plans are to get Agency power muffler then get custom piping to back it ??
          Yes sir.

Comment

i love my ws2 best sound

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

it sounds clean. Depends if you car is running strong then go for the looks. I did a mistake instead of treating the motor i slapped in some Red rims and eyelids,g-square. Later I had to spent a load on the motor. If you think the motor is good go for it : ).
              MY MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

I personally think my RSR EX-Mag is better in terms of quality and sound. It even has an SM chassis designation...thats how serious it is. I think its also the quietest exhaust you can buy for our cars, muffler is almost 20" long, yet still flows really well. But I really had to look hard to find mine online. Got it from a CA dealer about a year ago BNIB. Here's the thread I posted w/ pics:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=rsr+exhaust
                Last edited by Losiracer2; 02-16-2011, 02:40 AM.

member's ride thread
                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                91 Accord SE 176k
                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                  Search KTeller. There was a group buy a while back on their weld up exhaust for our cars. That gb has ended but I think you can still get exhaust made for a cb7 from them.
                  Sounds like something that'd be worthy, lol. I'll do some more research of myself. Thanks!

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I only have 3 complaints about it, and these are the reasons I don't have one myself:
                  -The large single tip (I prefer a dual tip, personally... just for appearance.)
                  -The fact that it hangs fairly low (and can scrape on steep driveways or speed bumps... though some have found ways to make it hang higher.)
                  -The fact that it's made of mild steel... and may eventually rust, especially in areas that use salt on the roads in the wintertime.

Other options to consider with the same level of quality and sound would be the RS*R ExMag, and the GReddy SP2.
                  My main concern is that I'll be boosting in the near future; so I wanted to find an exhaust that would supplement the power I'm going to be making. The reasons you offer for not having one are pretty much why I'm skeptical myself.

Comment

It will be fairly small for boost, but not bad. You should still be able to make more power than you'd comfortably need on a street-driven FWD car with that exhaust and a proper turbo setup.

Comment

Working...
                    X