Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Clutch Release Hose Leakage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutch Release Hose Leakage

i need to replace that Clutch Release Hose, can anyone tell me how to install it in my car? please help,its number 15 in the figure shown above

anyone please?

Comment

it's a really easy.

One side you WILL NEED a flare nut wrench and the other side is just a banjo style fitting which you can use a socket set on. I say you need that flare nut wrench because you'll be rounding off the edges of that fitting where it mates to the hydrolic lines using an open end wrench.

You can find a good set at Harbor Freight for about 10 bucks instead of going to Sears like i did for mine.

Which year Accord do you have again? I was going to suggest, if you could wait and you have a 9293, you could order the stainless steel braided line that TAS is selling for 30 bucks.

Since you're doing it now, you also might as well as replace the slave unit #11 in the picture. Don't forget to bleed the system after replacing that line.

(edit) poop, i just noticed you were in Saudi Arabia so all those stores i suggested you can probably forget about finding.
      Last edited by Leung; 11-24-2010, 08:06 AM.

Comment

This is almost a simple replace. Though you will need to bleed your clutch, either your going to need a buddy near by or a one man bleeder tool. You can buy it from advance auto or whatever for no more than 20 bucks.

Comment

thanx alot for ur kind suggestion, i did get the line yesterday for free,i paid nothing to the shopkeeper. i have a 92 sohc f20A, i m about to replace it in a minute. so nice of u all to help me out with it

Comment

you can R&R an engine in one minute?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

hehe am sorry wed,i meant that i was about to start replacing it in a minute when i left the msg, anyways ! i have changed it and thanx to you guys that i have started doing things for my car on my own...thanx alot

Comment

Working...
              X