Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

bisimoto f22a turbo 2.4 cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bisimoto f22a turbo 2.4 cam

Is anybody using a 2.4 f22a turbo cam. I was thinking about buying one but i can't find much info on it or any type of reviews.

It is a camshaft. Designed to work with a turbo system.
    If you want specific info, contact Bisimoto, and they will gladly assist you. Feel free to send a PM to a member by the name of randull on here. He is Bisimoto's representative on this site.

Comment

do you plan on a turbo build ? if not its not for you. the camshaft itself it designed to be ran on a turbo motor.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I have a turbo build, i am the guy that came up with using evo 8 stroker pistons and h22 rods. I have a bisi 1.2 turbo cam but it stops making power at 6.5k. I want to make power to at least 8k. I have been talking to bisi, but he dont have any dyno plots to show me that his cam will make power to 8k.
        I was told by randy that some guys here have this cam
        .I HATE THIS BEGGINER POSTING COUNT

Comment

Why? There's nothing you can't ask in this section that you can ask elsewhere... and you're actually more likely to get answers here.

It's difficult to say exactly what a turbo cam is going to do, because there are so many other variables involved. I assume that the more extreme cam has a higher lift, maybe a steeper ramp angle. That would be the info you need to get from Bisimoto, if they'll give it, and you'll have to know your setup well enough to use that data to see if it's going to do what you want. Otherwise, the only other option is trial and error.
          Honestly, nobody knows the F22A better than Bisi, so the chances are slim that you'll find a better camshaft elsewhere.

Comment

I Have a hx35 turbo, ported head "out flows my stock h22 head checked on a flow bench" 70mm tb, i am debating to either porting the stock intake or build a custom one.

Comment

the bisi 2.4 is really for a more than mild turbo build. so if your just sticking a turbo kit on and just doing a turbo cam your better off with a 1.2, but all of bisi's cams are for a power band of 3000-7900, im sure you can have a tuner get you some power in the 8000's with a s200 or even a s100 and a good tune.

but yea a 2.4 will be good if your really wanting a big turbo build (over 15lbs).
              you will notice a BIG diffrence.
              in my old cb i had a 2.3 with a 100 shot and even when i wasnt spraying i loved it.

in my drag civic i had a 2.4 bisi cam and it ran like a CHAMP i loved it so much.
              it complimented my turbo set up very well. i was also boosting 25lbs on a good day so....yea...

Comment

my 1.2 cam will not make power over 6500. I have talked to bisi myself a number of times.Bisi said he did not design the cam to make power over 6500 rpms. I last time on the dyno i got the car to hold power to 8000 rpms. I have always tuned my car myself. Here is my car with a small 57 trim 11 psi 260hp 280tq
                Its a f22 civic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjPHyLHLn5w

Car now runs mid 7s in a 1/8th on 13psi.
                Biggest reason i came to this forum bisi told me to come over hear gome ppl on here had the 2.4 cam

cb7_with_snail what kinda power you making at 25 psi

Comment

cars gone now and it was a d16z6 and at 25psi i was hittin tops 510, but mind you it was a FULL build. MAN i miss it. now im trying a full nitrous build.

i have to say im kind of curious on a mild build at 13psi.............how are you in the low 7's?
                  Last edited by cb7_with_snail; 10-21-2010, 09:33 PM.

Comment

sorry i re-read it 1/8th mile.

Comment

Working...
                    X