Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

No Heat !! Need Help Asap!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Heat !! Need Help Asap!!!!!

ok here is some pics of my problem i think. the plastic piece below the core cannot sit flush against the upper part also in the second pic u can see how the bulging core has cracked the ear on the lower piece i put the red loop on the cable it was not conected but even doing this the valve under the hood works but still no heat outta the vent, tried white greese to get it all moving but that did not help either lol the copper thing looks to me like it is swollen and buging tried pushing it up but it wont move it looks old to me it gets hot as hell when the car is runing but i still get no heat outa my vents ???? owe yea it does not leak a drop of coolant in or out side the car! not yet ne way ?

Better to have and not need , than to need and not have!
    Life is simple make choices and don't look back

MRT http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=173251

Is it a problem with the vents, or the heat not coming on?

If it's the heat itself, your heater core may be clogged. Have you ever put any "stop leak" crap in your radiator?

Comment

No I Myself Personaly Have Not But The Guy I Got The Car Probly Did Being It Had A Crackd Radiator When I Got It And The Yes The Problem Im Haveing Is Heat Coming Out Of My Vents I Have A Lot Of Air Flow Just Cold Air. Deev To Me It Looks Like The Whole Dash Has To Come Out To Replace The Heater Core Is That Correct? Looking At My Pics Wouldnt U Agree My Heator Core Is More Than Likly The Problem ?
      Better to have and not need , than to need and not have!
      Life is simple make choices and don't look back

MRT http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=173251

Comment

Please don't type in all caps... it is very irritating to read.

Looking at your pics tells me nothing. But if the car had a cracked radiator, the chances are good that the previous owner tried to fix it with stop leak stuff. If so, that clogged your heater core. Your only option is to replace it.

Comment

You could always just buy a really nice winter coat for your car, or you can go to the junk yard and just get a whole radiator theyre not that expensive. just kinda hard to do...

Comment

have a friend move the temp knob from cold to hot you look at the cable on the heater valve at the fire wall under the hood and see if it opens the valve , it looks like someone crimped a connector on that cable.....

Comment

most likey it is ur heater core but check underneath the dashbored and c if ur temp knob is turning the the control to cold n hot that wat happen to me i had to buy a new temp control cuz it wasn switchin it back n forth

bought from:CBsevenTUNER

Comment

Originally posted by Zave'sAccord View Post
                You could always just buy a really nice winter coat for your car, or you can go to the junk yard and just get a whole radiator theyre not that expensive. just kinda hard to do...
                Did you even read what he typed?

Comment

Working...
                X