Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90 accord, f22b2 SWAP INFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 accord, f22b2 SWAP INFO

ok let me start off by saying, its for a daily...ive been searching, and i want a straight answer, cuz ive seen in other threads ppl get out of topic quick...what slight modifications, does it need, to get it running..thanks

can someone help? im getting the swap done today, so i need the info..from what ive heard u can change fuel rails from a f22a..to an f22b...what else? do i need to customize the driver side mount also? or whats the deal? plz help

Comment

throttle cable wiring and comp there is a sticky on it I believe search the swap section if I can get to my desktop I can find you the link

Comment

i found the f22b1 swap info, not the f22b2

Comment

your stock motor mounts will work.i have a f22b2 bottom end and i used my stock mounts

Comment

Originally posted by turboaccord77 View Post
            your stock motor mounts will work.i have a f22b2 bottom end and i used my stock mounts
            actually they didnt...the mount of the f22a (driver side) the 2 wholes were too wide, and didnt line up, so they didnt fit the f22b2, so i had to go get an actual mount from a f22b2

Comment

Originally posted by Lroy onDA scene View Post
              actually they didnt...the mount of the f22a (driver side) the 2 wholes were too wide, and didnt line up, so they didnt fit the f22b2, so i had to go get an actual mount from a f22b2
              sorry bro.dont know.mine worked out fine.my cb7 is a 93 which had f22a6 when i bought it.we dropped in f22b2 block with h22 head.dident think mounts were diffrent.mabey they are.sorry for wrong info.

Comment

nah its ok..i had already heard u can use the same mounts, but oh well...we had to open the gap more, oh the frame, so the f22b2 motor mount can fit.

Comment

Might have to extend a couple of sensors.... I'm thinking maybe the iat? and the iacv?

Other then that, they're basically the same other than mounts, IM, and EM.

Comment

what im and em?

Comment

Originally posted by lroy Onda Scene View Post
                      what Im And Em?
                      Im = Intake Manifold
                      Em = Exhaust Manifold

Comment

so the whole intake mani wont fit?....

Comment

so the whole intake mani wont fit?....
                          No, intake ports don't match up well, as well as the coolant port.

Comment

the only thing im doing is putting a f22b2 in my 90 accord...

Comment

the only thing im doing is putting a f22b2 in my 90 accord...
                              good

Comment

Working...
                              X