Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 accord no fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 accord no fuel

on my 91 accord there is absolutely no gas goin to my engine. i disconnected the hose and my friend cranked the car and no gas came. i replaced the fuel pump and the main relay. still nothing. wen i try to crank it i can hear and feel a click sound from the relay. the fuel pump is from a car that was running so it has to be good (?). i got a test light and tested the fuses inside the car but i dont have the cover so i dont know which ones suppose to have fire. there were a few that didnt. man i had this problem for a long time now. im thinkin bout sayin fk this gd honda. what else is there to do???

Clogged fuel filter? Did you try taking off the inlet to the fuel filter?

Comment

check for battery voltage at the fuel pump.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeah fuel filter would be the next thing i check then try replaceing the fuses that are not lighting up when you test them.

Comment

you drained the tank to replace the pump then left it empty.....

didn't you.
          ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

If you used an old fuel pump, it may have gotten damaged when you swapped it into your car. If you're going to go through the hassle of replacing a fuel pump, it's best to just use a new one. It's difficult to diagnose a problem when the parts are questionable. Hell, even new parts are occasionally bad right out of the box.

If you're getting no fuel through the line, then the potential problems are fairly few. Bad fuel pump, clogged fuel line, clogged fuel filter, or bad main relay. That's it. If you got fuel to the line, but the injectors weren't firing, then you'd have the injectors themselves, and the injector resistor box to consider. At least by checking the line directly, you ruled out those parts (for now, anyway.)

Do you hear the fuel pump kick on when you start the car? If so, then the most likely issue is a clog. If you hear the pump, then the main relay works, and the fuel pump most likely works (noise doesn't always mean it's pumping, though...)

...and be sure there's plenty of gas in the tank. I've seen people do dumber things.

Comment

dude its gas in the car. i put like 10 dollars in it. im not a retard

Comment

We don't know that.

Comment

im having the same problem right now and its confusing the hell out of me i swaped in a new engine because the old 1 had thrown a rod and i new it worked b4 the swap and now there is no fuel going to the rail so idk eather!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X