Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

TCU Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TCU Replacement

Indications are that I will probably need to replace my TCU (transmission control unit) soon. My Accord is a 93 Wagon version and the TCU code is 28100-PXO-A32. This is particular to the wagon models so it's rare compared to the TCU's for the sedans.

My question is...Do I really need this special TCU for my wagon ? Is it configured for heavy hauling which I don't do ?

Do I have any options ?

just replaced mine cus i lost 2nd and 4th gear, runs great now. also got mine tcu at the junk yard cheap, or check ebay 4 rebuilt one.

Comment

Originally posted by ds95 View Post
      just replaced mine cus i lost 2nd and 4th gear, runs great now. also got mine tcu at the junk yard cheap, or check ebay 4 rebuilt one.
      Did you even read the question?

dano, the TCU won't be so incredibly different that it would matter. You'll be fine using one from a 92-93 coupe or sedan.

Comment

Many thanks for the quick reply. That makes shopping for a replacement much easier..

Comment

Got one for a wagon if you still need one.

Comment

^^^
            Sorry, too late. I ordered one from "All Computer Rebuilders" ($140). I needed to bring this puppy back to life ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by eddierod04 View Post
              Got one for a wagon if you still need one.
              Your offer is kind, but please read the rules. Such a thing will get you permanently banned from this site.

Comment

Working...
              X