Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

whats drl stand for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRLs are teh ghey.

You can't even easily add them to a US spec car. You need the entire Canadian model fuse block and wiring.

Yet when I had a Ford Contour, all you had to do was plug the relay into the fuse block and they worked and to disable them just had to jump it with a paperclip.

You can disable the DRLs on a Canadian car by pulling the relay out, but then when you activate your high beams, only 1 will light up. But I had HIDs, so I never had to use my high beams.

I disabled mine after I blackhoused my headlights because they looked stupid with the DRLs on. Haha, I don't even have a single photo of my car with the DRLs. When I had the DRLs in, I always had my headlights on because I hate the crosseyed Saturn look DRLs have.
    Last edited by crazymikey; 06-29-2010, 10:56 PM.

Comment

When you stalk someone, you leave it in gear... with the car running. You want to drive away as soon as someone spots you! (not that I'm a stalker... just a private investigator...)

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        DRLs are teh ghey.

You can disable the DRLs on a Canadian car by pulling the relay out, but then when you activate your high beams, only 1 will light up.
        Only 1 light up, the one on passenger side. thats why you keep your relay there. if you want to turn off the drl just remove the fuse from under the dashboard :P

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
        1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          yes, It's A Canadian-only Feature. It's The Law In Canada To Have Drls.

i'll Be Disabling Them In My Fit Shortly.
          Originally posted by '93cb7ex View Post
          i Want Them...
          Rofl!
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

thanks for the help guys!! i was wondering what that was when i was test driving the car imma buy on friday cause i dont recall seeing that in my current cb lol

Comment

Working...
            X