Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

question about suspension???????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about suspension???????????

guys right now i have my car in coilovers but i dont have good camber kits cause i love to put the car as lower i can i decided to put the original suspension for now i want know where can i get the best camber kits and all i need for my car to do everything right..

thanks

also i live in kissimmee fl if someone i close to this area and know about suspension and all that let me know
    "Números para las cuentas,palabras para las damas,la mano para los amigos y las balas para los enemigos"

"Numbers for the accounts, words for the ladies, hand for friends and bullets for the enemies!

Keep regional discsussions to the regional sections of this site.

Please use punctuation, so people can understand what you're saying.

As for the best camber kit (and the only one I would trust), that would be the TASauto.com adjustable upper control arm kit.

Comment

If the TAS Auto kit is too much for ur budget then I would go with the SPC or Ingalls kit. Sliding ball joint or anchor bolt style. And the only peeps I know of in Kissimmee are Mickey and Donald so go holla at em they might know a thing or two about suspension.

Comment

I'm not a fan of changing the front ball joints, as it may weaken the metal that holds the ball joint in place. Nobody has had an issue yet, but I'm uneasy with it. If you're just going to replace one part, the anchor bolt kits are the best option... and I totally agree, SPC and Ingalls ONLY. Cheap camber kits break, and can cause you to lose control. I learned that lesson the hard way, and nearly lost my car (and possibly my life... I was going 65mph at rush hour when it happened...)

Comment

ok guys god dam this thing is driving me crazy so this is the SPC ADJ 1.5° Ball JOINT http://www.spcalignment.com/PROD_DIR...d2=67145&cmd3=

Do you guys think would be a good
          "Números para las cuentas,palabras para las damas,la mano para los amigos y las balas para los enemigos"

"Numbers for the accounts, words for the ladies, hand for friends and bullets for the enemies!

Comment

How low do you plan to go? You'll want the 1.5-3.0 kit if you plan on slamming it like a ricer.

Let me reiterate that replacing the stock ball joint MAY be dangerous, due to the weakened band of thin metal holding it in (especially since this is the part that hits the fenderwell on lowered cars with camber correction.)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              How low do you plan to go? You'll want the 1.5-3.0 kit if you plan on slamming it like a ricer.

Let me reiterate that replacing the stock ball joint MAY be dangerous, due to the weakened band of thin metal holding it in (especially since this is the part that hits the fenderwell on lowered cars with camber correction.)
              ok my front lip is like 3 inches from the floor i mean i am looking for a good and secuere camber kits but i dont have the money now for the tasauto front upper control arm set i will buy them later

Comment

do you thinks this one is good? its looks like the one i buy from ebay check out
                http://www.ingallseng.com/35720-3573...rm-mounts.html

Comment

Did you read anything I said already, or do you just want me to tell you what you should buy because you're too feeble minded to make an intelligent decision on your own?

Comment

Did you read anything I said already, or do you just want me to tell you what you should buy because you're too feeble minded to make an intelligent decision on your own?
                    with the way our country is going you probably should just tell him exactly what to buy.

also he might have read it but not understood it. maybe a picture book would help idk.
                    Parts For Sale
                    BIG Thanks to HondaFan81 for all your help!!

Comment

Undeleted and locked... so the op doesn't kill himself by using cheap shit ebay parts because they look the same as the Ingalls parts.

ANY camber kit from Ingalls or SPC will work, and be safe. That includes the anchor bolt style, and the ball joint style.

I swear, some people just don't bother thinking for themselves... and they're going to end up killing themselves or someone else because of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X