Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My car sounds like a lawn mower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car sounds like a lawn mower

FUCK! this car is pissing me off...

Today i was near my house and heard a lawn mower. I didnt think anyting of it untill i got home and still heard it. I was like " where the hell is that lawn mower? is it following me? " ( i had the radio kind of loud ). I turn off the radio and realise its my damn car again... So i jack it up and try to find an exhaust leak. I cant find any so i tape around with my hammer to find anything loose. I LIGHTLY tap on the o2 sensor and it breaks in half. I feel around the o2 sensor and i feel air leaking. So i grab my spare sensor and replace it. Its still loud as shit.

Where else should i be looking? I checked the flex pipe, header to downpipe connection and both ends of the cat. i still cant find it.maybe a weld failed on my cheap ebay header that i got for free?

PS: Has anyone ever seen an o2 sensor break like this?

looks like someone tapped on it with a hammer
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        It still shouldnt have broken. Its not like i was smacking it over and over again. I lightly tapped the bottom near the where bolt is to see if it was loose. I could feel there was a leak around it but i didnt want to touch it because it was really hot.

Comment

that header i gave u. did it c0me with 2 h0les f0r the 02 sens0r?i cant remember.if its 2 check the 0ther 02 h0le the b0lt came l00se 0n me a few times.

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
            that header i gave u. did it c0me with 2 h0les f0r the 02 sens0r?i cant remember.if its 2 check the 0ther 02 h0le the b0lt came l00se 0n me a few times.
            Yeah it does have a second hole actually. Im using the one on the down pipe the plugged one is on the header because i have an a6. Ill check that tomarrow.

Comment

Working...
            X