Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f20b swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f20b swap

so ive tried to look for a thread where someone has done the swap, but i can not find one anywhere. im prob lookin in the wrong area, i mean i typed in f20b swap in the search bar, anyways, if someone can point me in the right direction to someone that has done this swap, would be nice.

pros and cons of this swap would be awesome too, ill be wanting the 97 and up model.
    Accord SE

93se
    Members Ride
    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

i have a 93 accord and i want to do the h22 vtec swap is that what your talking about

Comment

Search the all motor section.
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
        i have a 93 accord and i want to do the h22 vtec swap is that what your talking about
        Do you see H22 anywhere here?

Comment

lucky for you OP they only made the DOHC F20B 97-01, i dont know about the sohc versions

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Do you see H22 anywhere here?
            ha ouch.

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
            lucky for you OP they only made the DOHC F20B 97-01, i dont know about the sohc versions
            ya im lookin for dohc.
            Accord SE

93se
            Members Ride
            Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
            Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
              ha ouch.

ya im lookin for dohc.
              He's just pointing out that the years you specified ONLY had DOHC F20B engines available... therefore it's redundant saying so.

Do a little research... the answers are here. Trust me... at least two members that have posted in this thread could help you with every question you have. However, because they are not, means they have already answered the questions elsewhere.

Essentially, the F20B is about the same as an OBD2 H22 swap.

Comment

Accctually deev it's exactly like an obd2 swap

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Well... one difference being that you're putting in an F20B... But yeah, as far as installation goes, the H22 swap info is pretty much all you need.

Comment

Working...
                  X