Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

im looking for a specific thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im looking for a specific thread.

well iv been looking for a while and i cant find it, but im looking for the thread that has a list of parts that i can add to my F22 to make around 30 extra HP for like 500dollars? anyone know of what im talking about? thanx in advanced if anyone can help me out with that.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=88154

It was buried in another thread, but, there ya go

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=88154

It was buried in another thread, but, there ya go
      I wouldn't really say it was buried in another thread.

Moreso located in the sticky at the top of this section that says "Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST"

Makes sense really doesn't it?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Really all it says is how to convert a 125hp F22A1 into a 140hp F22A6 (15hp), plus an H23 intake manifold (no concrete figure, but between 5 and 10 is assumed), an F22A5 exhaust manifold (5hp... though it probably isn't 5hp more than the F22A6 manifold... that is probably a flaw in that thread).

You can technically get all those parts for under $200. A good intake and exhaust can be had for well under $300.

Comment

I agree. I checked the top of every section, I remembered seeing it, just not used to seeing things cleaned up a little. Looks good

Comment

It'll be cleaned up even more as we go. Right now, evil_demon_01 is pretty much doing it single-handedly.

Comment

And he's doing a great job. It's taking on a whole new look.

OK. I won't clog up this thread with unnecessary chat any more

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                And he's doing a great job. It's taking on a whole new look.

OK. I won't clog up this thread with unnecessary chat any more
                Thanks man

I've actually taken the day off work tomorrow to do some more work on here - Only because I finally received my Decals on Tuesday

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

ok thanks buddy

Comment

Working...
                  X