Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Somebody please respond tonight... Breaking into my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unless you hold the handle open

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
      unless you hold the handle open
      lawl, the mystery's been solved!
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
        lawl, the mystery's been solved!
        its surprising how many people dont know
        lolzorz

Comment

yea alot dont know u gotta hold the handle open then push the lock button i suppose thats a "safety" feature to prevent locking your keys in your car.. or atleast give you the hint to check yourself for them before u lock it..

lol didnt work out this time though.

all i can think of is obviously retrace steps. and if they are in your car then wedge your hand in between your window and shove your arm down to the lock.. works on mine but then again my windows kinda f'ed up anyway. its still on the track and every thing but the seal just gets kinda messed up after ive done that no damage to the window or anything else though just be careful. safest way is def the wire clothes hanger.
          ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Ask any friend or family that has a toe service contract to help you out. Like AAA will work, the service will give the person 3-4 tow events. Many of these services cover the driver (sometimes their immediate family members) in any car not just their own car, even if they are not driving. So just have a friend come over and request service. They will have to be around when the tow truck comes around. They sign for the service order and that's it.
            Last edited by Tishock; 04-20-2010, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jakeafton View Post
              50 bucks for a locksmith, or dont go to work tomorrow, and run the risk of still not being able to get in your car. weigh the pros and cons man. if youll make more than 50 bucks tomorrow, call a locksmith.

not to sound like a god damn mom, but retrace your steps if youre not even sure your keys are in the car...youre young, and youll learn to ALWAYS do a pocket tap for keys, cell phone and wallet everytime you get out of the car, lol.
              Well, turns out my keys were in my kitchen. After I got into my car with a shovel and a coat hanger(all my screwdrivers were in my toolboxes in th car) This type of thing doesn't happen to me. Unless, yeah. Lol, it was 4/19, and today is 4/20. Lol, I'm talking reckless. Thanks guys, and bye.

Comment

Brick.
                Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                It's actually fairly hard to lock your keys in the car, assuming you didn't come out of the passenger side nor drop them in the trunk. Otherwise, the door has to be unlocked to when you get out, the door won't lock while its open, and once closed, the door has to be locked by the key.
                /thread.

Unless it has manual locks, but i dont think his is a DX.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  /thread.

Unless it has manual locks, but i dont think his is a DX.
                  Hold the door handle open, and push down the lock button

Comment

Some people dont know that.

Alarms ftw anyway.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Brick.
                      lmao

but if or when u do get in ur car...make a spare key. and give it to someone u can call on and trust. so if this happens again. and leave another one in ur house hidden in ur room or suttin

Comment

wait...a shovel?

also for future reference, if you pop the the little tab on the top-front of the front windows off then you can pry the window out pretty far. idk if you can put that thing back in though, never done it.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I always lock my keys in the car. Especially when cleaning it and i got the stereo on, and I'm closing doors, opening doors, etc. Electric locks.

What's with the "hold the handle open and lock the doors" thing? From what I can tell its just a way to lock all doors instead of your door only. Am I correct?

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                            its surprising how many people dont know
                            lolzorz
                            x2 my cousin thinks he knows everything about honda. always talking in code b16 this b18 that and one day hes like yo where can i buy door locks cus my door only locks with the key...im like LMAO

BTW this is something i do. make 3 copies, keep on in ur house safe, give one to a resposible friend/family and keep one in your wallet....if you lock yourself out of ur car with keys and wallet inside then your sol
                            Last edited by JaberCB7; 04-20-2010, 11:21 AM.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Brick.
                              Actually, last time I locked my ,keys in my car, it was my Altima. I used a baseball bat. Lol, I HATED that fucking thing. I took out my anger on that car, with an excuse (I had a replacement rear corner window in the trunk, that's why I did it.)

Comment

one thing to do in case you lock your keyes in your car is to always have a spare key in your wallet..

A lot of people feel that they will never get their keys locked in their car, but believe me, it happens alot.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                                Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                                Originally posted by bmxicansd
                                so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Working...
                                X