Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Somebody please respond tonight... Breaking into my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody please respond tonight... Breaking into my car.

Well, I can't find my carkeys. ANYWHERE. I think I must've left them in the car. I need to go to work in the morning. Does anybody know how to safely break into the CB without doing any major damage. Perhaps the trunk?

hmmm kinda sketchy... your a newcomer... who you say has lived around CBs all your life, but yet you cant get into your own car?

Comment

You can pull the door away from the car enough to get a coat hangar in between the seals. You could call a tow truck company, they usually carry a slimjim with them. Or find a friend with a slimjim.
      Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

Originally posted by freshnasty View Post
        hmmm kinda sketchy... your a newcomer... who you say has lived around CBs all your life, but yet you cant get into your own car?
        I know I can pry the door with a flathead and bring up the lock with a coathanger, but I dont want to do that. That's what my father would do.

Comment

Originally posted by choogee3 View Post
          You can pull the door away from the car enough to get a coat hangar in between the seals. You could call a tow truck company, they usually carry a slimjim with them. Or find a friend with a slimjim.
          That will probably mess up my door frame, and the weatherstripping on the door. There has to be a way to get into this car without damaging anything. Im not even sure if my keys are IN the car, I can't see them through the window. -.- FML

Comment

Do you have any friends with CB7s? Many people have been able to open their doors with someone else's keys.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Do you have any friends with CB7s? Many people have been able to open their doors with someone else's keys.
              Not that i can get here tonight. Oh, i should also add, I dont have ONE screwdriver to work with, since all my three toolboxes are in my trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by freshnasty View Post
                So much for that theory.. lol

Comment

Funny and weird thread I wouldn't post a thread like this ill be out trying to open my car there's is no safe way to get into your car buddy and how you don't know where are your keys lol make copies of your key 1.25$ for 1 key.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                  My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

id drill a big hole in the bottom of the car and then use a rod to hit the unlock on the power locks.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

50 bucks for a locksmith, or dont go to work tomorrow, and run the risk of still not being able to get in your car. weigh the pros and cons man. if youll make more than 50 bucks tomorrow, call a locksmith.

not to sound like a god damn mom, but retrace your steps if youre not even sure your keys are in the car...youre young, and youll learn to ALWAYS do a pocket tap for keys, cell phone and wallet everytime you get out of the car, lol.
                      '93 LX Coupe

Comment

not to sound like a god damn mom, but retrace your steps if youre not even sure your keys are in the car...youre young, and youll learn to ALWAYS do a pocket tap for keys, cell phone and wallet everytime you get out of the car, lol.[/QUOTE]

lol thats what i do every time im about to get out of my car "cell phone, keys, wallet, cigarettes, lighter"

Comment

call a tow truck company, better than breaking your own window.....are you sure it's not in your car...i remember a funny story of how my friend lost her phone, she cancel the contract with the phone company and month past, she was cleaning her car...she found her cellphone under the seat.!!!!!
                          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                            Brick.
                            rofl

It's actually fairly hard to lock your keys in the car, assuming you didn't come out of the passenger side nor drop them in the trunk. Otherwise, the door has to be unlocked to when you get out, the door won't lock while its open, and once closed, the door has to be locked by the key.

Comment

Working...
                            X