Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22 series motor lagging on takeoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22 series motor lagging on takeoff

after 15k to 2k it goes good but still has a little slight lag to it tps was bad and i changed the throttle body now it idles sort of high if i lower the idle to where it should be it lags worse on start up so i have distributer advanced as far forwrd as it can go idk whats going on

i need help is my o2 sensor being lazy or my ignition coil going bad and oh yea no cel codes at all after i put the throttle body on and yea i reset the ecu

Comment

is the fuel pressure at the right PSI? you could have a pump thats going or your fuel filter needs replacing.

Temp sig, cars almost done

Comment

i replaced fuel filter 6 months ago this just started a few days ago with the lagging on take off

Comment

and yesterday when i got to the baseball field for my nephews game i slowed down and went to park and it started sputtering when i hit the gas so i sputtered into a spot and cut it off until the game was over then i went to get in and go home and it didnt really do it as much and oh yea i got oil in my antifreeze not much but no antifreeze in my oil meaning oil aint milky

Comment

man this is frustrating cant even figure it out the plugs are good wires too dizzy is as wellnew fuel pressure regulater 1k miles ago cold air intake sounds like there is sputtering coming from inside it im stumped anyone got any ideas on what is goin on

Comment

fuel injector leak? Check the air filter, wouldnt make much of a difference but still helps to clean. Check fuel pressure, and is there any sort of short in the ignition system? I once had a short across my dizzy rotor that caused a whole hell of problems. Moisture in the gas tank? could be because the dizzy is to far advanced and is putting too much fuel in and not burning it off til 1.5-2K rpms.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...13#post2872413

Comment

yunglos2008, if you make one more thread asking this question, or hijack someone else's thread again, you will be banned from this site.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  yunglos2008, if you make one more thread asking this question, or hijack someone else's thread again, you will be banned from this site.
                  who is this referring to?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...13#post2872413

Comment

The person who made this thread. He's made the same thread twice... and hijacked someone else's unrelated thread to ask this question.

Comment

The boss deev puttinkg in work, I had the same problem I changed my fuel filter and fuel pump and its good now!! Good luck dude and try not to get banned!!

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                      My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Plugged injectors maybe?

Comment

First, check your basic tune-up items (plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter, fuel filter, etc.) and go from there.

Most likely, its something like that.

If it doesnt go away afterward, then check your timing/etc.

If you have bosche platinum plugs, get rid of them by throwing them at whomever told you they were the best plugs for your car, and replace them with NGK or Denso ONLY.
                          '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

Originally posted by h22cb719 View Post
                            First, check your basic tune-up items (plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter, fuel filter, etc.) and go from there.

Most likely, its something like that.

If it doesnt go away afterward, then check your timing/etc.

If you have bosche platinum plugs, get rid of them by throwing them at whomever told you they were the best plugs for your car, and replace them with NGK or Denso ONLY.
                            That's the best advice so far. Take care of basic maintenance and wear items, THEN look for something broken.

I spent 2 days trying to help diagnose a problem with a guy's VTEC once, and he neglected to tell me he was running a non-VTEC ECU. Make sure everything is as it should be... then we'll figure out what isn't working.

And for god's sake... type so we can understand you! Punctuation, spell check, general coherency of your statements... You expect us to take the time out of our lives to help you with your car, how about you take a little time in typing your question so we know what you need from us?

Comment

sorry man i didnt have any idea i hijacked someone elses thread i am new to this place and was in desperate need of help and still need help i accidently posted twice not realizing it i do appologize for it tho wont happen again i was just going to where there was people chattin and figured i would ask questions

Comment

Working...
                              X