Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean i just dont see the point of putting in full system... mine sounds clean everyone i have heard with a full system sounds like they have a cat stuck in there exhaust coughing up a hairball/... (raspaspyraspy)

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
      i mean i just dont see the point of putting in full system... mine sounds clean everyone i have heard with a full system sounds like they have a cat stuck in there exhaust coughing up a hairball/... (raspaspyraspy)
      The point of a full system is more power. 4.2.1. header, good flowing cat and bigger piping = more hp. There are a few full systems that sound bad IMO (Pacesetter sounds horrible to my ears, but I also hate the sound of a Harley Davidson), but 95% of the time, it's a fart can on stock piping sometimes with the resonator and/or cat replaced with a test pipe that sounds so shitty.

Comment

i guess i get you.... i mean i dont know how much you paid for yours but the stuff i was looking at was around $500 for 8-20 hp gain... not worth it get an intake if anything for that price and stick with the tip

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
          i guess i get you.... i mean i dont know how much you paid for yours but the stuff i was looking at was around $500 for 8-20 hp gain... not worth it get an intake if anything for that price and stick with the tip
          The intake isn't worth shit except noise and maybe 2-3 hp without an exhaust. An engine is a big air pump, the more air and fuel you can get into and out of it, the better it's going to work. You're obviously not interested in any actual performance, and that's your decision, but for those of us that are looking to boost performance, sometimes you have to spend a little money. $500 for a full exhaust isn't unreasonable at all. The bisimoto header is 27 hp, dyno proven, and it alone is more than that. If I could afford to buy it, I'd be all over it.

Plus, hp adds up exponentially. Items that might only give you a total of say 20 hp seperately (5 for an intake, 5 for a header, 10 for the exhaust) all make the other ones work better, so you end up with more than that (say 30 hp) when you have them all. (numbers are strictly for example, and are not meant to represent actual gains)

For the record, my entire exhaust cost me my OEM exhaust and about an hour and a half of driving.

Comment

damn you got a good deal than seriously... i like it nah i like performance stuff but right now im interested in a h22 not an loudmouth exhaustconsidering i just broke 200k!

Comment

Im going with an OBX header and full Catback exhaust, I read reviews on OBX and they say it pretty quite compared to the Tsudo. Just mt .02

Comment

Any round canister is going to be louder than oval canister types.
                Keep that in mind.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQDkvZ2IZ8M

at least try to look it up man but it does sound nice, i just dont like how they look on our cars
                  1992 Honda Accord Lx
                  [/I][/I][/I]

Comment

Originally posted by P3dr0 View Post
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQDkvZ2IZ8M

at least try to look it up man but it does sound nice, i just dont like how they look on our cars
                    i dont like that at all

Comment

Working...
                    X