Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

P12 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P12 question

ok so first lets run through upgrades, F22A1, full header and exhaust, intake, new dizzy, shaved ported and polished head, 262 cam and transcooler from 2010 genesis coupe. would a P12 ecu be best for my motor setup?

do a 272 cam and screw p12!!!! get po6 chipped n tuned

what bout ur manifold????? h22 or h23 gutted man!!!!!

sounds all good to me :]

oh and a final touch.....12 lb flywheel stage 2 clutch n h23 tranny....

BALLIN!!!! lol :P

.My Ride.

Comment

got cam for free when replaced head. thought about new IM but funds low. i can get ecu for real cheap through work. and well as for flywheel and clutch LOL auto trans hence the Genesis transcooler. cars quick off the line but dont have a lot of top end. 0-60 in just over 4 secs but once auto kicks from 2nd to 3rd(75 mph @ 5900rpm) it just doesnt accel as fast. need more top-end

Comment

u have a 262???? hmmmmmm i know top end would come from the IM swap but as fas as having that n a p12 i dont think its a good idea...

add the p12 since itll change up ur timing and the cam is already helping u with all the richness :]

and yeah get rid of the auto n ull see a big difference :]

.My Ride.

Comment

how about running HONDATA S100 tuning?

Comment

im runnin a f22a1 with a p12 and all i really noticed was a little low end pick up. nothing really in the top end. with ur cam and pnp head, i dont think its gonna help you out much. i would probably agree with renegade on the ecu choice

if anything, ask your boss if you can borrow the ecu on ur break and take the car around the block.

Comment

i work for a body shop, mabey i "borrow" one from one of the totalled cars in the yard LOL

Comment

dude HONESTLY! take a p06 n get it chipped n tuned....it may cost A LOT for ur budget but i know from experience you cant go wrong...its gna be way worth it

.My Ride.

Comment

im trying to save up for a H23 SiR motor and just been having some ecu issues. or i forgot to mention one other upgrade 750cc injectors LOL

Comment

750?!?!?!?!?! lol ummm why???? lol

.My Ride.

Comment

dont know man, when i was going through the car when i got it i had mech look up the numbers on them and well someone had put them in before i got car, rest of upgrades are all mine but the 750s ya got me. gas milage sucks bad 300miles per tank if im lucky

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!! 750 is overkill on n/a set up lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg916 View Post
                          i work for a body shop, mabey i "borrow" one from one of the totalled cars in the yard LOL
                          why not? lol they wont be going anywhere

Comment

tell me about it, does great when wide open but with all streets here at 45mph speed limit. thats why saving for new motor. but need ecu cause mine going out. injectors are easy to get

Comment

ummm save ur money n get the ecu and use it for ur new motor too :] and 750 is way too much!!!!! do 450 maybe???? lol

.My Ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X