Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

header help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

header help

hey im looking to buy hearder for my h22a i aredy have a cumtom cat back system so. i just need the header but i dont want to spend crazy amounton justa name i was wourdering which one would give me the best bogh for my buck
    Last edited by h22-accord; 03-03-2010, 09:18 AM.

Originally posted by sweet91accord View Post
    hey im looking to buy hearder for my h22a i aredy have a cumtom cat back system so. i just need the header but i dont want to spend crazy amounton justa name i was wourdering which one would give me the best bogh for my buck
    hey I'm looking to buy headers for my h22a swap I already have a custom cat back system. So I just need the headers but I don't want to spend a crazy amount on just a name I was woundering if anyone knew which 1 would give me the best bang for my buck

Comment

you read my mind I was gonna post the same thing more or less which headers are the best for the h22 that will give you HP gain but that you can keep your PS and AC

Comment

can someone help thank u

Comment

^^maybe a DC header? i ran these on my ls/vtec then never had a prob and they are not expensive
          Last edited by Onebaddcb7; 03-03-2010, 09:30 AM.
          Originally posted by steezyteg
          lmfao rota 5 star dude theyre called rota slipstreams

Comment

There are really no inexpensive headers for the H22 that will give a noteworthy gain. If you want a power increase, you're going to have to pay for something good, such as SMSP.

The only other cheaper option is to get a cheaper header, get a 2.5" collector from Burns Stainless, and weld that on there. Most headers out there are the same design, and they're not much better than the stock manifold. The more expensive "names" offer CARB exemption (which you do not need in PA), which is why they cost so much more.

Comment

thank u

Comment

look into the hytech replica header. they are supposed to be one of the best bang for your buck header for an h22. at least till bisimoto comes out with one

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...replica+header

Comment

I wouldn't support anyone that makes cheap replicas of high quality pieces. Guys that do that put the real companies out of business. Bisimoto's insanely cheap group buy prices were done primarily to combat that... Bisi had to sell his headers at a price that the knockoff guys couldn't beat... but he needed to sell a LOT in order to cover the cost (and hopefully make a profit)

The only replica I would ever consider would be one copying a design that is no longer in production.

Comment

Working...
                  X