Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm one piece headligh ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm one piece headligh ?

i jsut bought a pair of jdm headlight and they didnt come with the plugs for the lightbulds are e1 for the low beamand it have 3 prongs how do i hook there up to my stock harness thank u in advance

H1 for high and H4 for low.
    They sell adapter kit online too.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

ok the h4 have 3 prongs and the oem have 2 prongs i try looking online but cant find any info

Comment

passsword jdm makes some btw good luck
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

cool i will try to pm do u know how much he chage?

Comment

you just have to look at their website. idk
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

i try to look but i cant find any

Comment

Its HID time
                Cut and sauder/crimp the connectors...umm you can get the connectors from some older Subaru's, some Kia's, mitsubishi eclipse (non-flip up lights)
                I got mine from an eclipse.
                U only use 2 of the 3 plugs on your CB

In JDM Land they only use 2 of the 3 aswell, but they alternate.
                One headlight uses the highbeam part of the bulb while the other headlight is running the lowbeam bulb. I changes the beam direction.
                But if one burns out just swap them out for eachother and you have lights again.
                I got rid of em and got some HID's
                Your man for wiring solutions!
                CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Originally posted by sweet91accord View Post
                  i jsut bought a pair of jdm headlight and they didnt come with the plugs for the lightbulds are e1 for the low beamand it have 3 prongs how do i hook there up to my stock harness thank u in advance
                  well mine came with low beam plugs but for high beam i went to schucks i think and i found a plug for the high beams that fit just perfect they were like $5 a piece or so.

Comment

Working...
                  X