Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what should i do need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what should i do need advice

i got me a 1990 accord coupe with the f22a. should do a motor sawp. or should i just build the f22 up. and if i should do a swap what motor should i go with. i want to build me a fast car

Why do you wanna do a swap? Cause everyone else is?
    What's the mileage on your motor?
    Does it leak?
    Make strange noises like from the depths of Neptune?
    How-a-bout some pics of it?

Or .. do you just feeeeel the neeeed for more ........... speeeed!?
    Cause if you do .. and your f/22 is healthy .. you can make some fairly inexpensive gains ..

If you search the site .. that button *search* right up there ^ .. is your best friend.
    I use the *advanced* search myself .. I like getting straight to the nitty gritty ..

There isn't a question .. NOT ONE .. that hasn't been asked yet .. sooo, have fun ..
    yeah yeah yeahhhh .. it makes fer alotta reading .. then again .. I like to read ..
    specially when it comes to our CB7's ... and trust me .. I ain't even scratched the surface yet.
    And I've been here forrrr yearrrrs!

Oh and uhhh, welcome to the site .. don't do something because someone says it's cooler.
    You know .. the H22 is bigger,meaner,faster,better .. blah blah blah ..
    If you have a healthy F22 .. why pull it and make it suffer somewhere else .. ?

However, if on the other hand, she's breathin hard .. blowin oil, leakin coolant, never idles right ..
    just shoot it ..

Then come back and search out, ask questions .. look at pictures .. and decide ..
    But also .. fasten your seat belt ... this site kina starts out a lil jumpy at first ..
    but .. once you're at cruising alltitude .. she kina settles the nerves down a bit and mellows out ..

Have fun .. and once again .. welcome to the one and only website dedicated to our CB7's ..
    The front door is always open .. just wipe your feet before entering .. and have fun!

Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

the motor is already out the car i have never heard it run before so i fig i would go ahead and rebuild it or just do a swap scine it is already out the car the guy i got the car from said it had about 120k on it

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post

Why do you wanna do a swap? Cause everyone else is?
        What's the mileage on your motor?
        Does it leak?
        Make strange noises like from the depths of Neptune?
        How-a-bout some pics of it?

Or .. do you just feeeeel the neeeed for more ........... speeeed!?
        Cause if you do .. and your f/22 is healthy .. you can make some fairly inexpensive gains ..

If you search the site .. that button *search* right up there ^ .. is your best friend.
        I use the *advanced* search myself .. I like getting straight to the nitty gritty ..

There isn't a question .. NOT ONE .. that hasn't been asked yet .. sooo, have fun ..
        yeah yeah yeahhhh .. it makes fer alotta reading .. then again .. I like to read ..
        specially when it comes to our CB7's ... and trust me .. I ain't even scratched the surface yet.
        And I've been here forrrr yearrrrs!

Oh and uhhh, welcome to the site .. don't do something because someone says it's cooler.
        You know .. the H22 is bigger,meaner,faster,better .. blah blah blah ..
        If you have a healthy F22 .. why pull it and make it suffer somewhere else .. ?

However, if on the other hand, she's breathin hard .. blowin oil, leakin coolant, never idles right ..
        just shoot it ..

Then come back and search out, ask questions .. look at pictures .. and decide ..
        But also .. fasten your seat belt ... this site kina starts out a lil jumpy at first ..
        but .. once you're at cruising alltitude .. she kina settles the nerves down a bit and mellows out ..

Have fun .. and once again .. welcome to the one and only website dedicated to our CB7's ..
        The front door is always open .. just wipe your feet before entering .. and have fun!

Tomi
        I wish someone would've been that informative when I first joined up...lol

nice people skills

(no sarcasim)

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
        White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by theking19 View Post
          the guy i got the car from said it had about 120k on it
          Look at the ODOMETER in the dash, It won't lie to you...

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

the motor that i have is not the one that was in the car. the car has 152k on it. but the bottum line is which is better going ahead and doing the swap or just build the f22

Comment

the motor is already out the car i have never heard it run before so i fig i would go ahead and rebuild it or just do a swap scine it is already out the car the guy i got the car from said it had about 120k on it
              120 .. she' should still be purrring .. just breakin in .. see any leaks? On the floor?
              On the motor? Anywhere? Anything?

Hot box that bitch and do a leak down .. total compression check .. easy ..
              Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
              I wish someone would've been that informative when I first joined up...lol

nice people skills

(no sarcasim)
              .. hahaha .. duly noted sir ..
              And yeah .. I guess it's my turn to do the intro's .. I get kina snappy after sittin on my thumbs
              and biting my tongue after awhile .. .. I get all koo koo and shit .. but, I try and remain s t a b l e ..

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
              Look at the ODOMETER in the dash, It won't lie to you...
              Now there's a great concept!

Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

but see these is my thing i really dont want a h22 but i want something that will out run the shit out of an h22 and h23. cause really im just about tired of hearing about how badass this h23 is

Comment

easy.

www.bisimoto.net

Now this guy is all about the F22ax!
                  So build it however you want it man, endless possiblities when you've got bisimoto on your side!

Comment

I'll even post the link straight to his online store:

http://www.bisimoto.net/store/

Comment

but see these is my thing i really dont want a h22 but i want something that will out run the shit out of an h22 and h23. cause really im just about tired of hearing about how badass this h23 is
                      Tired of the H22 and H23? Well my friend, you should do what I did. I am in the process of swapping an F20A DOHC into my car. The F20A DOHC is out of the JDM Accord Si. Look into it, very unique in design. Check out my members ride thread by clicking the picture in my sig, and do a little reading. I even have some pictures of the motor.
                      R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

i was thinking about getting an f20b but what would be a places to get one at

Comment

This thread hurts my brain. Nobody thinks for themselves anymore. We can't tell you what you want to do with your car.

Comment

Is this your only car and you'll be daily driving it or is this just for the weekend or something? Are you looking to stay N/A or go with forced induction? Nitrous? HP goal? Budget? There's alot to take into consideration so without knowing any of that it's a little more difficult to point you in the right direction. I'm not trying to be an ass i'm just saying we need some more info.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              This thread hurts my brain. Nobody thinks for themselves anymore. We can't tell you what you want to do with your car.
                              It makes you want to do this....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X