Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Greddy Sp2 Muffler Off An 04 Sti- Whats Best Way To Set It Up On The Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greddy Sp2 Muffler Off An 04 Sti- Whats Best Way To Set It Up On The Accord

I Picked Up This Greddy Sp2 Turbo Exhuast
    From A Wrecked Sti At My Juob For 100 Bucks....it Retails At Around 450 ...and I Kno They Sound Great I Wanna Put It On The Accord,.....
    N E Thoughts On That.....or Is There N E One With This Exhuast On Their Accord,........
    [COLOR=DarkRed][B]I LIVE ACCORDINGLY * 93 CB7

Click search at the top right and type in greddy sp2.

And..............Do You Seriously Take The Time To Capitalize Each Word In Your Sentences? <- very annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by **CB7** View Post
      Click search at the top right and type in greddy sp2.

And..............Do You Seriously Take The Time To Capitalize Each Word In Your Sentences? <- very annoying.
      He typed it in all caps, the software did the first letter thing... And typing in all caps is a VERY quick way to get banned permanently from this site.

Anyway, the STi's exhaust won't work, but the muffler alone would be fine. Just have it welded on. It's really not brain surgery. It's just a muffler.

Comment

Imagine walking into Autozone yelling "CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIX MY CAR WHAT PARTS DO I NEED I NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AND I COULD REALLY USE SOME HELP THANKS!!!"

It's not very appreciated in "real life"... and believe it or not, there are "real life" people behind these screen names that are helping you with your problems (some of those "real life" people happen to pay quite a bit each month so you may use this site for free as well...) Show respect, and it will be shown to you. And vice versa.

Comment

Whoa...
          Deev, don't you wish all of the new posters were this mature and understanding? Haha
          I've never even seen somebody on a forum say "i will take it more serious....thanks", that's awesome.
          Thank you 203CB7TUNER

Underground.Society
          Originally posted by Deevergote
          If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

It's rare. Very rare.

The last guy that PMed me asking why he can't make a Members Ride thread got a reply saying "you are limited to the Beginner Forums, as it says in the rules". The response was "thanks king douchebag"

For some reason, I didn't ban that member. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              It's rare. Very rare.

The last guy that PMed me asking why he can't make a Members Ride thread got a reply saying "you are limited to the Beginner Forums, as it says in the rules". The response was "thanks king douchebag"

For some reason, I didn't ban that member. Yet.

What the fuck seriously? Rape him with the banstick, I'll hold him down if you want

Underground.Society
              Originally posted by Deevergote
              If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
                What the fuck seriously? Rape him with the banstick, I'll hold him down if you want
                you may enjoy that a little too much. lol

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                X