Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Need Some Pics Of This......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Some Pics Of This......

I Did A JDM H22A Swap In A 90 Coupe.......Vtec Was Popping At 5Grand But Now It Doesnt Pop, I Know My ECU Is Garbage Because Its A 92 Automatic Civic P28 So Yeah LoL But Anyway.....Does Anyone Have A Picture Of The Wiring For The ECU And How Many Are Supposed To Be Ran??? Ive Got 2 Ran I Believe......Some Dude Did It For Me But Def Think He Messed Up Somewhere............Thanx

Try typing with caps lock off.... it'll make it much easier to read, and we won't assume you're an idiot. Not beause of your typing, anyway...

Are you saying that you're running an H22 on a stock P28? It might not "pop" anymore because you've done serious damage to the engine (it's not really supposed to "pop" anyway... it should be a smooth transition)

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5423
    The wiring information you need should be in there.

Comment

Just Used To The Typing So Get Over It And Good Looking......Nah It Was Popping Literaly, Its A Street Term Supposely But Whatever Oh And Yeah A Stock P28 And Nah The Engine Is Fine......

Comment

lol omgosh

Comment

Umm... no. I'll ask you politely one more time, turn caps lock off.

Or else you will be permanently banned from this site.

And no... the stock P28 is not fine. It is made to run a 1.6L engine, not a 2.2L engine. The "popping" is probably detonation. I seriously doubt that your engine is fine if you were revving to VTEC with a stock P28.

Comment

Ok Well Again I Tell You Its Not Caps Its My Typing So Ban Me If Thats What Tickles Your Pickle And Like I Said The ENGINE Is Fine, Running It With A P28 Is Not And The ECU Is Shot Anyway But Like The Thread Says All I Needed Was A Pic Or A Run Down Of The Wiring But Thanx For Being "Polite"

Comment

You actually capitalize every letter? That's idiotic. As is insisting that your engine is fine running on a bone stock P28. You have the information you need. Good luck with your engine. You won't last very long around here.

Comment

Never Said It Was Running Good On A P28 I Said It Was Fine Considering I Have Been.....I Said The P28 Was Shot So Yeah Anyway......Take Care And Good Looking I Think Ill Be Fine Being Off A Website With People As Sensitive As You

Comment

Toodles.

Comment

Failed

*Needs*
                    -New shocks
                    -Struts
                    -Drop
                    -Cleaning
                    -New Tires/Wheels
                    -New Window Tint
                    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

i lol'd when he said "tickles your pickle" lol

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

i was going to say. "tickle his pickle deevergote"

but i did not.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                          i was going to say. "tickle his pickle deevergote"

but i did not.
                          Dont think that would have been too good on your part. lol

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

thats why i refrained. lol

ive seen the wrath of an angry deevergote travel to someone else. i didnt want that to be me lol

Comment

I've been banned before. I dont like it so much.

And it almost happened again over a comment I made couple weeks ago, but i think that me and Mike came to an agreement about that.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X