Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Turbo manifold question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo manifold question

will the h22a1 turbo manifold and down pipe work with a h23a1 motor???

I don't think so.

I think(not very sure here)... that the H23 is compatible with the F22ax, and if so then it is also compatible with the turbo manifold of the first gen DSM(Eagle Talon, Chrysler Laser, Eclipse GSX).
    Though, I'm not so sure. So someone might have to back me up on this or correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by shadowdlink; 11-12-2009, 08:05 PM.
    Accord 93 LX: H23 intake mani, Ebay short ram, P12 ecu, Full exhaust. Lots of noise... and that's about it, just noise. LOL
    Mazdapeed MX-5 04: Begi Intake, Forge BOV, Ebay FMIC. Whoooooooosh... Phhhff!

Comment

0_00_0 = H22 exhaust port design.
      0_0_0_0 = H23 exhaust port design.

Comment

No, a manifold for an F22a would work though.
        Last edited by CB7 Sleeper; 12-23-2009, 12:51 AM.
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowdlink View Post
          I don't think so.

I think(not very sure here)... that the H23 is compatible with the F22ax, and if so then it is also compatible with the turbo manifold of the first gen DSM(Eagle Talon, Chrysler Laser, Eclipse GSX).
          Though, I'm not so sure. So someone might have to back me up on this or correct me if I'm wrong.
          This is correct. The DSM manifolds work.
          R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
            This is correct. The DSM manifolds work.
            with little modification to bolt pattern.
            do not forget to mention that.

DSM is not a direct fit.
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              0_00_0 = H22 exhaust port design.
              0_0_0_0 = H23 exhaust port design.
              Wrong man.

0_00_0 = f22Bx exhaust port design.
              0_0_0_0 = F222Ax, H22Ax H23 exhaust port design,

The H23 (NonVTEC) and the FF22Ax are the same, The H22Ax is its own animal.

750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
              realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
                Wrong man.

0_00_0 = f22Bx exhaust port design.
                0_0_0_0 = F222Ax, H22Ax H23 exhaust port design,

The H23 (NonVTEC) and the FF22Ax are the same, The H22Ax is its own animal.

You just said the f22ax, h22ax, and h23 are the same port, then go on to say the H22 is it's on animal?
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                  You just said the f22ax, h22ax, and h23 are the same port, then go on to say the H22 is it's on animal?

Yup. Its true...

Think about it... The DESIGN is the same (Port orientation.....O-O-O-O, vs the F22Bx O-OO-O)... the SPACING between the evenly spaced ports is differnt... (between the H22A and the F22AX/H23)

The H22 has thee same non-siamesed middle port configuration as the H23 and F22Ax, but its Not spaced the same.. Nor the same as any other H motor pattern, hence its OWN animal.

Simply put you can use a NonVTEC H23 manifold on a F22Ax and vice versa, but neither will fit the H22Ax/H23VTEC Head. Its CONSIDERABLY off. Just because the ports are evenly spaced doesnt mean that space is the same as the H-series VTEC Head

Caspiche???
                  Last edited by Supergenius; 12-23-2009, 07:03 AM.
                  750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
                  realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Working...
                  X