Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

bolt on hp... did you notice the difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i now have a cone filter in the air box and the air box is swissed ( i like it to look stock when you pop the hood) i want to do a cam but dont really know where i want to go with that yet.. i know im going to stay N.A. so theres that.. eventually i want to get a bisimoto header as well.. but i dont know what else i want to do in the way of ECU, intake manifold or fuel rail/ injectors/pump

Comment

is your name really CBgasser? lol, old school term.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I have done pretty much every bolt-on upgrade to a stock a1 you can do.......the best seat-of-the-pants upgrade I did was swapping to the a6 cam+H23IM. Next would be the CAI. Then the DC header. Then upgrading stockish (1.75") exhaust to custom mandrel 60mm. The 1.75" exhaust really will not hinder any oem cam setup until the very upper rpm range.

My suggestion for you would be to go ahead and get a H23 IM and a cheapo ebay special 3.0" CAI for a 4th gen prelude and buy a good filter to put on it. Then leave everything else including the exhaust stock and save the rest of your funds for a real build. Unless you race and run your engine above 5,000rpms consistently, an upgraded exhaust isn't going to help you at this point.
        My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

wel....

i have a 91 4 dr it was slammed with intake headers cf hood projectors and full exhaust and i added a lvl 2 bisi cam shaft it helped alot also if a a1 get a6 manni and othere cheap hp but intake exhaust help alot
          Originally posted by deevergote
          This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
          i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
            i have a 91 4 dr it was slammed with intake headers cf hood projectors and full exhaust and i added a lvl 2 bisi cam shaft it helped alot also if a a1 get a6 manni and othere cheap hp but intake exhaust help alot
            That would be a lot more helpful if someone could actually understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              That would be a lot more helpful if someone could actually understand it.
              i understood it.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

Care to translate?

Comment

bisi cam added a lot of hp in conjuction with the bolt ons.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                    is your name really CBgasser? lol, old school term.

hah im really into rat rods and rat bikes so thats where the gasser comes from.. and before my grandpa passed away he used to gall me "the gasser" because of the way i drive my cars...

Comment

Originally posted by 253CBgasser View Post
                      hah im really into rat rods and rat bikes so thats where the gasser comes from.. and before my grandpa passed away he used to gall me "the gasser" because of the way i drive my cars...
                      hell yea, i hung around a bunch of old guys and thier club name was Juggers racing. Had a picture of three two carbs with bottles of "XXX" pouring down them. it was pretty cool.

at work we're building an inline 6 and planning on sleeving and boring it out to a 340 with 5 carbs, LOL. gonna put it into a rat rod.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                      X