Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

for all you pros

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would take it to a machine shop to verify eveything is installed right. So you don't have to pull it out 3 months down the road.

Comment

Would it kill you to add a period at the end of each sentence ?

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by 1lov3mycb7 View Post
        inside the transmission there is throw out bearing fork and so on but there is like a metal ball that is right behind the fork and the problem is that it keeps going thru the fork and when i install a new fork it will be all loose sry i dont no how to use puncation i sucked and english in school
        That's a shame. If I can't understand you, I won't bother helping you. In fact, most of the knowledgeable people on this site are the same way. Good luck to you. I hope someone that knows a thing or two takes pity on you.

sry.

Comment

Perhaps a picture

Could you take a picture of this, because based on your description and what others are suggesting I don't see how it could happen that quickly.

You also keep refering to a ball. Is it a ball or the pivot for the fork?

Just curious, because there shouldn't be a ball rolling around in there.

EDIT: I also agree with deev about the english situation. There are many non native english speakers on here that have better grammer and punctuatuon. We aren't asking you to get an english degree, but just try to be coherent.
          Last edited by Ghetto_CB7; 11-12-2009, 12:09 AM.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

How can you screw up english??? Its your native language, isn't it? Hell there is a province of Canada where most most of the people speak 2 languages perfectly, and you can't even manage one?
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
              How can you screw up english??? Its your native language, isn't it? Hell there is a province of Canada where most most of the people speak 2 languages perfectly, and you can't even manage one?
              Yeah Yeah! lol WE WE!!!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121793

Comment

stop hating on him guys, i know what his problem is but it is so rare i dont know how to answer it.

there's really no physical way the ball can wear a hole in a matter of months no matter how often you use the clutch.replace the ball and the fork with oe parts and go from there because honestly you cant wear a hole in that fork.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

thanks and yeah i will take pics of it 2morrow and i honestly forgot wat deev be sayin something LIKE if you dont have anything to say to the thread dont say anything at all?? who gives a fukk if i dont spell right or puncuation i care less what you guys think about it u cant read it sry maybe you should try a little harder becuz anyone i have EVER known my mom my friends mom everyone can read my hand writing and how i write but i guess u guys are jus a bunch of dumbasses who cant so maybe you should read better and MAYBE i said MAYBE ill type better but doubtful becuz i dont like to sit there and type like a fukkin teacher jus becuz u guys want me to no i only did that for 12 years of my life i aint gonna do it no more and on top of that i grew up in tha hood so you guys get a big

Comment

oh yeah i cant speak 3 diff languages jus fine so maybe learn another language and then come talk to me and speaking has nothing to do with writing dumbasses LMAO u guys r fukkin dumb lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 1lov3mycb7 View Post
                      oh yeah i cant speak 3 diff languages jus fine so maybe learn another language and then come talk to me and speaking has nothing to do with writing dumbasses LMAO u guys r fukkin dumb lmao
                      Most would call it incompetence, I call it laziness.

Even after reading the whole thread I still can't understand exactly what you are trying to say.
                      At least posting a picture would have been helpful, Or even editing the picture that H22artman helpfully posted for you would have given you better help.

For the last 2 comments you decided that you just had to add to this thread, we'll see you in a week

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

be easy with who you call dumb. i can understand what you are saying for the most part. it would just make it easier to understand you if you used simple periods, comas, ect.

basically i have to read what you say slowly because it's hard to understand. when i read it to myself, it sounds the way a drunk person talks with slurred speech. maybe you're drunk or high, that would explain it.

like Wes said, your problem isn't very common. in fact, this is probably the first time i've ever heard of that happening.

perhaps you could try putting some grease on the ball part of the slave cylinder that pushes on the fork.if that would even do any good.

i think something may have been improperly installed to have done that though. later.
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                        X