Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

88-91 ef f22 swap what do i need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88-91 ef f22 swap what do i need?

like the title says i want to but my f22 mildly built into a ef hatch. what exactly would i need for this swap. what motor mouts, can i use stock f22 ones. and what type of axles.. i need all the information i can get for this swap. any information. is appriciated. thx
    R.I.P 93 CB7 COUPE

Team modA in the proess

no i dnt.. but i think i know why ur asking. because of the passenger side motor mount.. but if im not mistakeing i can screw it on. at least thats what i was tld.
    R.I.P 93 CB7 COUPE

Team modA in the proess

Comment

Originally posted by str8jdmswap View Post
      no i dnt.. but i think i know why ur asking. because of the passenger side motor mount.. but if im not mistakeing i can screw it on. at least thats what i was tld.
      has port makes a h22 swap mounts kit that will work with the f22.

my new turbo build

Comment

i went under hasport. but i cudnt find them.
        R.I.P 93 CB7 COUPE

Team modA in the proess

Comment

Originally posted by str8jdmswap View Post
          i went under hasport. but i cudnt find them.
          if u call them just because u cant see it dosent mean they dont make them. i have personally seen them in my hand.

my new turbo build

Comment

oh. ok thx. big help. really appreciated it.
            R.I.P 93 CB7 COUPE

Team modA in the proess

Comment

does anyone know where i can get the axles. i guess i will have to get them h series. for the ef. anyone know where i can find them. ive look basicly everywhere and i cant find them.
              R.I.P 93 CB7 COUPE

Team modA in the proess

Comment

F22HB, a member on here, has one. I'm sure if you ask nicely, he can give you some pointers.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Go search on honda-tech. The swaps been done a hundred times. Here, i'll even give you a link.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=650329
                  Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                  Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                  Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                  Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                  X