Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Horn Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive always wanted an air horn on my car, i'm glad to see that self contained unit. I'd like to hear one on the road.
    My Honda

Comment

fuckin boat horn
      Life's a garden. Dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by crusto2k3 View Post
        ive always wanted an air horn on my car, i'm glad to see that self contained unit. I'd like to hear one on the road.
        Here's a sample of the airhorn pictured above (click picture below):

~~~~~~~

Comment

horns are horns. they are all very basic in design and can be made to work pretty much universally.
          the note and decibel level are your only options.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Comment

^^^

No self contained unit can even come close to competing with that.
              Even just a regular 24"+ truck horn is pretty damned good.

Comment

LOL. I wouldn't want to have the compressor in my car either. You can't beat them though lol. There's not really a place to mount them on a cb7. There's always this option....

Ok i'll stop screwing around.

Comment

don't go with the little ass air horns at oreilly/autozone...they don't put out enough sound at ALL! I hate mine...gonna go to the jy and pull some horns off an old crown vic to swap...those fuckers sound mean
                  ____

Comment

caddy horns sound like boat horns. had those on my old civic back in the day. definitely got peoples attention better than the stock road runner horn.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

Working...
                    X