Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

just put in a short ram air intake, what'd you think?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just put in a short ram air intake, what'd you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUyyxvmpS4w

Looks like any other CB with an aftermarket intake. But, at least it's a start

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

nice start
      to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
      Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

thanks guys, next step is to hunt CT for a junkyard, then hunt for a prelude ECU

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
          thanks guys, next step is to hunt CT for a junkyard, then hunt for a prelude ECU
          were from connecticut are u from?

my new turbo build

Comment

nice start. what other future plans you have in mind?

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
              were from connecticut are u from?

im in bridgeport, a little ways off from branford lol. nice to see more CT people though

Comment

Originally posted by t_rock View Post
                nice start. what other future plans you have in mind?
                well im just waiting for some tint and fogs before i make my members ride thread. then i probably wont be doing anything until after im out of high school and got a job, but i want to keep it simple. i have a DX and i want to keep the bumpers black but i want to paint the car a dark charcoal gray. after that, wheels, exhaust, the bisi header is a far dream and then i'll prolly lower it an inch or so.

Comment

cool man

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

you can go to chuck and eddies. its a pick and pull. and there is alot of hondas there maybe between 5 to 10 accords. and welcome to the site and also great to have another ct cb7 show up here.

Comment

good work, i remember my first intake install, was fun removing all the useless intake parts aha

Comment

loose the metal bottle necks going to the VC and the IM. i did 1 piece pipes for each. looks alot better and flows alot better
                        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Congrats. Now you're just like the other 23,000 members on this site.

Why are you posting this in the Beginner Technical section? It is neither a question nor a DIY... it's simply a picture declaring your accomplishment. Just another thread for new members to say "good job" and get their post count reset when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
                            you can go to chuck and eddies. its a pick and pull. and there is alot of hondas there maybe between 5 to 10 accords. and welcome to the site and also great to have another ct cb7 show up here.

which C&E? what town Southington?,New Haven? Oh and BTW Go CT!!!
                            To the OP keep up the good work

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              Congrats. Now you're just like the other 23,000 members on this site.

Why are you posting this in the Beginner Technical section? It is neither a question nor a DIY... it's simply a picture declaring your accomplishment. Just another thread for new members to say "good job" and get their post count reset when I see it.
                              sorry deeve i didnt want to put this in off topic- not sure why not. anyway, even though i didnt ask for it, i appteciate the feedback and chance to see whats next for me as well as meet CT members. btw, i dont post too many questiojs anyway, i already have my 30 allowing me into the good stuff so im not trying to be a post whore.

Comment

Working...
                              X