Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noob

whats up im a noob to the site.. i drive a 93 cb7 coupe auto i hate it but it will soon be swapped to a 5 speed hopefully

welcome aboard man. u will defenetly like the site. ppl here are very helpful. post up some pics of ur car.

Comment

i will as sson as i take them

Comment

welcome ...

please read all the sticky's they are filled with tons of info , and may save you some greif in the future
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

So what's wrong with your car?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            what do you mean? it's an auto-tragic, it's problematic and slow.

there's like 2+ technical service bulletins for the internals on the automatic transmissions.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

..took the words out of my brain.
              Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
              -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                what do you mean? it's an auto-tragic, it's problematic and slow.

there's like 2+ technical service bulletins for the internals on the automatic transmissions.
                He posted in the Beginner Technical/Performance area, so I'm giving him the opportunity to ask a technical question, before I move this to Off Topic and put him on the "soon to be banned" list.

Comment

He posted in the Beginner Technical/Performance area, so I'm giving him the opportunity to ask a technical question, before I move this to Off Topic and put him on the "soon to be banned" list.
                  you're so mean.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

mean>stupid

Comment

mean>stupid
                      tis true, delete away!
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

I was waiting on this lol. The first thing I looked at was what section it was in.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                          I was waiting on this lol. The first thing I looked at was what section it was in.
                          man too lol
                          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Working...
                          X