Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Seized engine HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i lost the engine in my car the first time i just used www.car-part.com to find another one. I found an engine for $250 and they delivered it for free. It can be a gamble but I think its the cheepest way to go.

My CB7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=phalpin

Comment

GET A DUAL CAM F22B. Does anybody know about these motors? you could get one for not much more than a f22a, it uses the same ecu n tranny.

Comment

No, it actually uses the P39 ECU. And yes... people know about it. It's quite common around here, actually. It's even listed in the "common swaps" sticky that nobody bothers to read.

Comment

anybody have a price on a rebuilt head for a f22a1 or ever buy one?
          I know....I'm gunna lower it

Comment

It depends where you get it from, who does the rebuild, and what parts were used. Send wed3k a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              It depends where you get it from, who does the rebuild, and what parts were used. Send wed3k a PM.
              how much would it run from an auto parts store even if it had to be ordered?

Comment

I have absolutely no idea. Calling a store and asking them would be a much better way to get that answer.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I have absolutely no idea. Calling a store and asking them would be a much better way to get that answer.
                  lol true,I shall tomorrow

Comment

Good news,I noticed my power steering pump pulley looked crooked,it seized.Also my valves were not bent,after a better look they were just open.Picked up a p/s pump and a starter,put the head on and it runs like a champ thanks for all the feedback if my engine was seized it would have really helped

Comment

Working...
                    X