Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my car is sucking gas like it thirsty???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my car is sucking gas like it thirsty???

alright ppl...my honda is sucking gas like a v8....and frankly i get more gas milage outta my 2001 sierra...sucks....well the car only has 130000 miles on it...and well im pretty sure it should be giving me more than 200 miles per tank....its a 14 gallon 91 ex...and i have e3 spark plugs.. and royal purple oil. everything is stock in the motor.....could it be the spark plugs??? or sumthing else??

What mileage are you getting?

20m per gallon or less?

Comment

its less than 20 per gallon.u do the math its like 14. sumthin...but i koe thats not good.....what can i do to get more....ho and its not the stck engine its a f22a6 swap

Comment

I dont know about Imports, but my friends O2 sensor was bad In his Ford ranger and supposedly it gave him horrible gas mileage cause the ECU couldnt read/diagnose exhaust fumes, GL ...
        I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
        My Ride *****;http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2844229*****
        Oja Thnx Everyone, at cb7tuner.com

Comment

throw away those e3 spark plugs, lol.

i once got 10mpg and it was due to a faulty ICM/ignitor. it would misfire hard above 4k rpms.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Ok bro this is why you mught be getting crappy V8 gas milage:

1. Change your spark plugs to NGK.
            2. Change your spark plugs wires NGK as well.
            3. Change you air filter.
            4. Clean you injectors (I use Lucas injector cleaner)
            5. Change you fuel filter.
            6. Throw away that old 02 sensor and get a NTK or denso o2 sensor.
            7. Change you Distribuator cap and rotor.
            8. Use royal purple 10-30w.
            9. Make sure your tires PSI is correct.
            10. Don't rev the car alot and be easy on the throttle.

Good luck bro.

Comment

dud metal gear solid 4...ive passed that like 100 times....great game...lol off topic....um...i got a brand new dizzy.... and the oil thing i do that next time..... i have no o2 Sensor!!!1 and the wires to that has been cut so how would i do that??? oh and i cant even over rev it...the dang car wont go passed 4 thousand rpms. lol

Comment

Originally posted by greatestmexican View Post
                dud metal gear solid 4...ive passed that like 100 times....great game...lol off topic....um...i got a brand new dizzy.... and the oil thing i do that next time..... i have no o2 Sensor!!!1 and the wires to that has been cut so how would i do that??? oh and i cant even over rev it...the dang car wont go passed 4 thousand rpms. lol
                i got metal gear solid 4 to.any one go online?as for ur gas mileage im with wed3k change the plugs and maybe the wires.

my new turbo build

Comment

oh no the wires are good...they ngk

Comment

i gotta be careful of what i say on this site...aint trying to get kickd off... and yea i may be dum deev and didnt koe bout the k24 engine....i was just trying to get sum quick info....i pretty much run from class to class... so i try to use my time sparengly...and sorry for tht comment..it was a joke but prolly offended ppl and i get that.i watch my words

Comment

oh no time to go online and play anymore....i wish though...lol.. the ps3 just sits there and looks nice

Comment

see if you have any codes. i got horrible milage like 8 mpgs and i had a code 3 for the map sensor. since then it's gone up to around 20 could be better but thats what it was 4 me

Comment

Working...
                        X