Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Which Engine Is Better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 809king View Post
    lol nah im jk... im planing on buying a full exhaust kit.. headers, catback and everything else (no fart can) then slamming that motha fuka on sum ebay coilovers.. n thats about it
    Have you read up about ebay coilovers from people on here that have had them?

Comment

Originally posted by 809king View Post
      wats so good about those headers?
      theyre so good i almost traded my h for an f so i can take advantage.

waiting patiently for the bisi h header....

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
        Have you read up about ebay coilovers from people on here that have had them?
        I wouldn't buy ebay coilovers, just spend the extra money and get some quality coilovers for your car.

Comment

Ah... see it's threads like this that make my head want to explode.

If you want speed swap in a H22 because obviously you don't have the time/effort/money to stick out a NA F22 build.

If you don't want to swap, go turbo...

And for the love of god, it's header, not headers.

And yes it might sound like I'm in a mood, just tired of threads like this that give me a headache.
          Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

A6...flow way better

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
              27whp
              really wish this was true information and evidence of it being true.

I am kind of stumped that a complete tuner forum would believe just a header can provide 27whp.
              Personally I don't believe it and have minor evidence it is wrong.
              But it is word of mouth. The guy that did have evidence got banned soooo!!!
              The dyno pull baseline was fine but after the header install, it is believed that he had other components installed as well on the dyno pull!

scams, all scams!
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                Ah... see it's threads like this that make my head want to explode.

If you want speed swap in a H22 because obviously you don't have the time/effort/money to stick out a NA F22 build.

If you don't want to swap, go turbo...

And for the love of god, it's header, not headers.

And yes it might sound like I'm in a mood, just tired of threads like this that give me a headache.

oh my bad... ok so i will stick to my f22 and get some headers lol jk header thanks

Comment

Im with stece on the bisi header. Im not saying it is fake, but in my case unheard of. However when people acctualy start recieving them we will know for sure.

Either way it is coming from a very repuatble company, I would buy just knowing that bisi made it and it is better than most headers out there even if it didnt make the said gains.

Back on subject. Read throught the forum, there are a bunch of small inexpensivwe things that will make the f run smoother and better. If you really want power your looking at turbo, or a swap. You could also do a light na build as well to make some power.

And stay away from ebay coilovers. Even on good struts they are ieces of shit. If you want a cheap alternative, get ground control coilovers with some nice struts. But even with that setup your almost paying for true coilovers. Save your money and do it right the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post

I am kind of stumped that a complete tuner forum would believe just a header can provide 27whp.
                    The dyno pull baseline was fine but after the header install, it is believed that he had other components installed as well on the dyno pull!

scams, all scams!
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post

scams, all scams!
                      You make it sound like it was because of this "evidence" (which I had yet to see... it was all "i knew a guy who said he did something and it wasn't true" 'evidence') that he was banned.

We have a dyno chart. Anyone is free to dyno their own car with a Bisimoto header... there will be about 35 of them installed in the next few months. Any company with any brains at all wouldn't make false claims to sell 35 headers, just to be COMPLETELY discredited when the first batch is sent out.

Now, if you want to make an issue of this, Steve... please. Let's do just that. This thread, as idiotic as it is... wasn't about how the Bisimoto header is good or a "scam", as you call it. You took it upon yourself to say this... and now you have my full attention. Let's continue.

Comment

deev. sent you a pm, as I know the user was not banned for trying to prove such things, sure he was being himself and we all know whom I am talking about.

so back to topic.
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                        X