Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

need clutch help asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leung View Post
    i've got one of those MityVac pumps for brakes and stuff, could i use that same method with that vaccum pump?

http://www.avac.com/images/productse...210Mityvac.jpg
    yes you can,that's what we use at the shop

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

im goind to do old school lol two people

Comment

Originally posted by sweet91accord View Post
        that is what i thought it could be that will be a pain in my butt to do not looking foward to do it i beilve i will be talking the drive seat off to work better at least it is a 2 door more room to more aroud for my fat ass
        man i feel u...lmao...

Comment

im goind to do old school lol two people
          lmao , good luck with it

Comment

thank u

Comment

Just curious, but how were you bleeding it? Want to confirm you were doing it correctly.

Also, how long did you try to bleed it? I know when I did my swap, it literally took me 15 minutes to bleed. It took a long time, but it eventually worked.

I can't imagine the clutch master cylinder went bad now. It's possible, but highly unlikely. I think it's the bleeding process.

Comment

man i'd rather have two people doing this but my brother is always doing youth group, chinese club, anime club or some freaking club. mofo needs to join our CB7 club and help me bleed this clutch system....

i'm using a brand new slave and MCM from TAS along with a brand new hard line that stretches the firewall, then i deleted the dampner thingy on the passenger side by using a SS hose from TAS. No leaks anywhere. I just removed the MCM to re-adjust the pedal height to so now i have to start all over but the slave moved further out this time than before adjusting the pedal height.
                Last edited by Leung; 10-21-2009, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyD View Post
                  Just curious, but how were you bleeding it? Want to confirm you were doing it correctly.

Also, how long did you try to bleed it? I know when I did my swap, it literally took me 15 minutes to bleed. It took a long time, but it eventually worked.

I can't imagine the clutch master cylinder went bad now. It's possible, but highly unlikely. I think it's the bleeding process.
                  good point,now knowing that the OP never really knew how to "breed" lol the clutch .

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                  man i'd rather have two people doing this but my brother is always doing youth group, chinese club, anime club or some freaking club. mofo needs to join our CB7 club and help me bleed this clutch system....
                  lmao drag his ass out ha ha

Comment

i knew it need to be the slave or clutch master cylinder i have new clutch that i put when i did the swap lol used slave cylunder and i bleed the shit out it and still no clutch tomorow picking up the new master cyinder and replace it over the week . and in couple week i will be back with my f22 tranny

Comment

i knew it need to be the slave or clutch master cylinder i have new clutch that i put when i did the swap lol used slave cylunder and i bleed the shit out it and still no clutch tomorow picking up the new master cyinder and replace it over the week . and in couple week i will be back with my f22 tranny
                      "used" does not mean it's bad lol.
                      where you bleeding it the right way? that's the question

Comment

ok i replace the slave i when inside the car and with my hand i was putting the clutch padal in and out for a couple min and hold it donw in the meand time my buddy used a 8mm to loose the valve of the slave and we did like like 3 time and no clutch so the only think u told me it was my clutch master cylinder and i never did change one of then on a cb i had about 15cb and never go one go bad on me lol

Comment

Your probally going to have to do it more than 3 times lol. Thats why I like to use the pump. You can do it your self and get it done in like two mins tops lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                          New people click here

Comment

follow the instruction i gave you and get your buddy and start breeding again .
                            make sure you got enough fluid in the reservoir .
                            try that again before you go buy an other master cylinder

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                              follow the instruction i gave you and get your buddy and start breeding again .
                              thats sig material right there lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                              New people click here

Comment

i dindnt by the clutch master cylinder yet maybe tomorow it should be runing by the weeked mr.phil i do have a ? for u or anybody im goind back to the f22 tranny i have the h22 tranny now but here is my ? i drive the car alot and i deliver pizza part time with the car i have the h22 swap i thinking about doiung a light flywheel do u think i should do it.is so with pound one ? like i said i do alot of stop and go

Comment

Working...
                                X