Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where is o2 sensor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is o2 sensor?

Where is the o2 sensor?
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155493
    NY

Follow @cb7_society on Instagram

h22 swap fund - $24.95

header downpipe

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

no the actual wire not the insert hole
      NY

h22 swap fund - $24.95

Comment

Follow the lead from the O2 sensor...
        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

what happen was i just got my headers installed from a shop and im assuming the guy forgot to put the o2 sensor back so i was trying to find out where it can possibly be so i can replug it but i cant find it.
          NY

h22 swap fund - $24.95

Comment

it has to be over that insert hole, might just be tangled up in there, green and black wires not sure.

Comment

you think it could have fallen off?
              NY

h22 swap fund - $24.95

Comment

no
                is your o2 sensor even in the downpipe.

Comment

i don't think so, its held by two wires, if it has fallen off, look for the 2 wires and buy a new one, maybe the one who installed your headers ripped it off, and did not tell you

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                    no
                    is your o2 sensor even in the downpipe.

he said its not on the downpipe

Comment

Originally posted by tweezy View Post
                      what happen was i just got my headers installed from a shop and im assuming the guy forgot to put the o2 sensor back so i was trying to find out where it can possibly be so i can replug it but i cant find it.
                      Oh... that's why I don't trust most shops.

If I remember correctly, the O2's plug should be near the front of the car, to the right of the battery. If I had an engine bay pic I could point it out for ya...

Ninja edit:
                      What brand of header did they install? Some aftermarket headers have the O2 sensor installed down lower, practically under the vehicle.

Comment

^^

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                          ^^

My O2 sensor plugs in around the area I highlighted (can't find an exact picture)...

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                            Umm... what?!

My O2 sensor plugs in around the area I highlighted (can't find an exact picture)...
                            sorry buddy ,no O2 sensor there

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Phil, he didn't circle the sensor... he circled where it plugs in on the harness.

It depends on the header that was installed. Stock, the o2 sensor on the F22A1 is in a different position than the sensor on the F22A6 (I forget where the F22A4 sensor is... I think in the same place as the F22A6, but I'm not positive... someone will provide that info).

Since the header is aftermarket, we need to know what we're looking at. Some header manufacturers, knowing that the CB7 has two different sensor locations, put TWO bungs on the header. One is used, one is plugged. I believe Megan Racing does this. Others sell headers made for a specific engine, with the bung in the same location as the stock bung.

Now, unless you already have an o2 sensor plugged into one bung, and the guy that put your header on didn't bother plugging the other one... there is only one thing that I can think of... he cut the wires and disposed of the o2 sensor completely. If that is the case... he damaged your car. You need that.

Take pictures of what you have. Get a top shot like the one frootloops provided, and get one from underneath, showing your downpipe. That way, we'll know what you're looking at, and we can help much better.

Comment

Working...
                              X