Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

pistons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pistons.

is this piston in any way aftermarket 4 sohc. if not are they stock. got all 4 plus rings for $20 brand new in box.any info would help..

my new turbo build

Not positive but I want to say there stock b18 pistons.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

either way, that's an insane price you got. you can probably make some nice cash selling them on ebay =)
      96 mx-6, needs work...
      91 accord lx sedan, needs work...

Comment

Yeah I think they're for the B18 and also the D16.

Comment

so there not 4 accord

my new turbo build

Comment

Civic. Just go on ebay or somewhere and see what they are going for and then resell them. You'll make a decent profit.

Comment

You bought pistons without knowing what engine they were for? Good price, so I can't fault you there... but why would you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                You bought pistons without knowing what engine they were for? Good price, so I can't fault you there... but why would you do that?
                My first guess is,
                Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                Civic. Just go on ebay or somewhere and see what they are going for and then resell them. You'll make a decent profit.

Comment

i kno but it was from a friends brother who works at 203 customs he said the were 4 the f22 series. i never changed pistons....yet/ in my car so i dont really know how big they are and they were cheap just couldnt help my self. i want 2 rebuild my motor soon thats also y i bought them.

my new turbo build

Comment

When you rebuild, you'll need to figure out your bore size and order the appropriate pistons.

Buying random pistons is never smart... but for $20, you could sell these at a cheap $50 price and make a profit. You could probably get over $100 for them if you found the right buyer.

Comment

what is the stock bore and stroke. any parts suggestions nothin big kinda want a little bit of sleeper u kno 4 stock motor.

my new turbo build

Comment

honestly, the f22 lacks compression. bump the compression by decking the block or milling the head.

Good ehaust port work, even better valve job, back cut the intakes which will improve low end. cam it with a delta 272 or bisimoto equivalent, h23 intake manifold, good header and a good catback or cut out.

That should begin to move the car.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                          what is the stock bore and stroke. any parts suggestions nothin big kinda want a little bit of sleeper u kno 4 stock motor.
                          The F22A1 is a 2.2l SOHC, with a 85mm bore and 3.740 in stroke (95mm).
                          If you want a build a sleeper cb7, check out Bisimoto, the proven F22A masters. Lol.
                          Bisimoto Engineering
                          1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
                          2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
                          3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

Working...
                          X