Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

might be buying: CD 1995 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might be buying: CD 1995 Accord EX-R

I'm looking all over, and I can't find any info on this thing. It's a 1995 Canadian EX-R Sedan. Do these still have F22B's in em, or are they H motors? I'm going to look at it (and probably buy it) tonight either way, I'm just curious about what it may look like when I pop the hood.

F22b_.
    It should be very similar to the US's EX.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

www.cd5tuner.com would give you much more info, I'm sure.

Comment

Look up info on the 1995 US Accord EX, they are the same as the Canadian Accord EX-R. Same F22B1 SOHC VTEC motor; same 49-US State Emissions Complient ECU, Exhaust, EGR, etc.; same HP, torque, etc.

If you want a unique Canadian Honda, get an Acura EL or a CRX Special Edition.
        Last edited by James Matteu; 09-28-2009, 05:16 PM.
        1997 Honda Accord EX-V6:
        C27A4 - 2.7-liter 90º-V6 with SOHC, 24-valves, PGM-Fi
        MPZA - Electronically controlled 4-speed automatic, 1 reverse
        ~170 cu. in. / ~170 ft. lbs. / ~170 whp

Originally posted by James Matteu
        You have to consider the results of your test in an objective manner, or as the country folk like to say, "son, you gotta be smarter than what you're workin' with."

Comment

North America didn't get any Accords with H series motors in them.

Comment

cool. I don't really want it for a "rare" canadian car. I just want it because it's a good deal, and it's in really good shape. I just didn't know if it had some weird ass engine/trans combo or something that would be hard to get parts for. I'm actually more excited about it now that I know it's not weird... although it does have daytime running lights which is kinda cool.

Comment

Yo you on the wrong site homie this is CB7tuner all day on ours go holla at them CD5 boys if you wanna know that type shizznit. WESTSIIIIIIDE!! Seriously tho, I believe them EX-R are the same as the US EX's. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                Yo you on the wrong site homie this is CB7tuner all day on ours go holla at them CD5 boys if you wanna know that type shizznit. WESTSIIIIIIDE!!

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                  Yo you on the wrong site homie this is CB7tuner all day on ours go holla at them CD5 boys if you wanna know that type shizznit. WESTSIIIIIIDE!! Seriously tho, I believe them EX-R are the same as the US EX's. I think.
                  English...

Anyway, I have a CB7 already, and looking at this CD5... I didn't know there actually was a CD5 tuner site so good info. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by quickie70 View Post
                    English...

Anyway, I have a CB7 already, and looking at this CD5... I didn't know there actually was a CD5 tuner site so good info. Thanks guys.
                    many of the problems transferred over to the cd5. the rust and everything.

if you have access to a lift check the lower ball joints, and upper ball joints as well. other then that, act as if it was ust like a cb7.

Comment

I honestly like the cb7's better they look much nicer hooked up. Theres more potential with the cb's and honestly the cd5's are mostly riced out more than people ive seen that drive cb's from what ive seen lately.

Comment

Originally posted by quickie70 View Post
                        It's a 1995 Canadian EX-R Sedan
                        ^^^
                        That makes it automatically awesome... duh
                        Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

Working...
                        X