Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where can i find a chipp for the po6 ecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can i find a chipp for the po6 ecu

Just wondering where or what website can i find a good chipp for my p06 ecu, Im boosting at 8psi fmic 450cc blue top dsm injectors h23 intakemani dsm turbo setup. Any help would be greatly appreciated

There are no generic chips to be found. You need your ECU to be tuned for your specific application. Tuning is the MOST important part of a turbo setup.

Comment

x2, no two builds are the same, even if you build them the exact same, every motor runs different. Go get a freaking tune.

Base maps are wack. Im from the subaru world, and every one is like oh go get a stage 2 ecu reflash from perrin or cobb or pdxtuning or something. and well those are all the noobs. Those maps are very softly tuned with lots of room for error because they know no two motors run the same. You do a stage 2 dynotune, and your power is going to be a night and day difference. You'll be sad you ever wasted your money. specially since they cost around the same.
      For all your Powder Coating Needs and More!
      www.getcolorcoated.com

Comment

A basemap is ONLY to be used to get the car running to be tuned.
        I've seen too many people blow motors while driving around on basemaps. One guy I know managed to blow up the day before he was tuned (and he flew a guy in to do it! I took advantage... the guy tuned my car instead)

At least most of the Perrin or Cobb tunes on newer Subarus are made for stock or near stock cars, and the motors are newer, so they're not quite so different from each other. Still... I agree. There's no such thing as a bolt-on tune. Anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to sell you something.

Comment

i know of someone that can chip but im not going to mention him other than MRX but he's in school now.

true story on the basemap, a delta 272 basemap barely gets my car idling.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

There are many people on here that can chip. Honestly, chipping an ECU isn't difficult. The parts to modify an ECU, and then burn the chips for it, can get fairly expensive... and the tools needed to do even a basic street tune can be just as much. If you can afford the things necessary, you're halfway there.

Chipping is easy. Tuning takes a bit of studying.

Comment

Working...
            X