Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cant find right belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant find right belt

ok i cant find the belt on ebay at all all i can find is alternator belt with A/C.
    anyone know a specific Honda accord model that didnt come with A/C that will fit my F22ax
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    My Ride *****;http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2844229*****
    Oja Thnx Everyone, at cb7tuner.com

I believe AC was an option on the DX models. If not, then you're going to need a custom belt.

Comment

a custom belt

wtf does anyone know exactly what i need or that has done the complete A/C delete
      I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
      My Ride *****;http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2844229*****
      Oja Thnx Everyone, at cb7tuner.com

Comment

wtf?

The DX model is the only one that MIGHT have no AC. Look for a belt for that. Otherwise, there are NO other options. I don't know what you want from anyone else... nobody is going to tell you anything more than what I just said, aside from possibly confirming that there are indeed DX models with no AC.

Comment

if not get a standard belt for that car at the auto store, then tell them (estimate) how much shorter you need it. the parts are numberd and cataloged but they are labled kinda by size making it easy to find the 'shorter' size.

we have a DX with nothing at school, its a school car with no radio, locks, windows, or anything and it has 50 miles on it lol. ill confirm its a dx.

honestly just go to the store get a belt for an ex, then get one for a dx, then compare it, if its shorter there you go.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Hey, if you go to an auto parts store they will tell you the belt number you need. I delete my ac and they had a belt for my car.
            "The greatest loyalty in life is, above all, to thine own Self be true."

Facebook
            MySpace
            My Ride

Comment

Hey, if you want the belt, the number for it is 375k5. That's the Alternator and crankshaft/harmonic balancer belt. Look, that up. That should help you out.
              "The greatest loyalty in life is, above all, to thine own Self be true."

Facebook
              MySpace
              My Ride

Comment

yep you just need to go to an auto parts store and tell them its for a 90 accord with no ac

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                member ride thread
                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Was it only the 90 DX that had no AC? I've seen a number of DXs with AC, including the 92 coupe that I used to have. I don't know if it was an option, or if it was standard later on.

Comment

well i know that many dx's did not have a/c but it was a dealer option in most cases, i have a 93 dx that had no ac hot as hell in the cali heat but couldnt stand it so had to throw it in, but general honda dx"s is about 50/50 do and dont have a/c

lovin every minute of it

Comment

i bought a brand new bando belt off ebay for a cb7 with no a/c. good price too.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                      X