Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Will This Short Ram Fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will This Short Ram Fit?

Just like the title says. I was wondering if this short ram air intake would fit our cb's? I seen this link in another thread and I wanted to see if all I would have to do is "trim" the piece where the filter goes on.

Thanks guy's.

^^^^^
    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Yeah you'll have to trim the filter part b/c is going to aim at the battery
    My ride History:
    Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
    Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
    Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
    -----------------------------------
    1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Cool. Thanks man, Thats exactly what I thought.

^^^^^
      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

or re-locate your battery. i am using a very similar intake and i love how it looks like the battery wasnt ever supposed to be there.

here's an old pic of what it looked like:

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Im going to be using a 94-95 accord intake since my battery is relocated
          My ride History:
          Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
          Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
          Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
          -----------------------------------
          1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

i bought that same part. cut off the end til it pointed towards the fender, i love it even though the pipe scratched cause it fell of the bed when i opened the box. they even gave me a free shirt!

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Originally posted by 5spd92 View Post
              i bought that same part. cut off the end til it pointed towards the fender, i love it even though the pipe scratched cause it fell of the bed when i opened the box. they even gave me a free shirt!
              you can easily fix the scratch, just look in the DIY section for one of TypeG's polishing tutorials.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

ill try the tutorial but i dont know if it will come out cause this ones kinda deep, if it doesnt turn out ill just put a JDM sticker on it or something.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

damn, they're out of stock. i was going to get one a month ago.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                    damn, they're out of stock. i was going to get one a month ago.
                    the polished ones, yes. but they do have red and blue intakes instock, same price.

Comment

Order one of the colored ones and polish it yourself.

Comment

If you want the polished look you could go for this.
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...=p4506.c0.m245

I've been using mine for quite some time and never had a problem with it.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                        I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Working...
                        X