Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Konig Countersteer R 16x7 +25 offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konig Countersteer R 16x7 +25 offset

came across these and was wondering if +25 would poke out much on our cars?

+they're only 350 shipped!
    90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

I think you'll be fine. I'm currently running 17x8 with like +40 offset and it sticks out less than 1/2 inch; so I think you'll be able to get away with 16x7.
    1992 H22A4 Coupe - R.I.P.

Bought from: slammed4thgen. new_beginnings. crzy.tuning. f20aaccordturbo. hondaguy1212. cb4_honda. fatboy1185. wed3k.
    _____________H22A4CB7. minorreparations. PR CB7. plee3. Bisimoto Engineering.

Sold to: LadyG. sulimed. choppacity. choogee3.

Comment

Originally posted by xaaronx View Post
      +they're only 350 shipped!
      Where from?

Comment

They will fit perfectly

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by RiceKillinSi View Post
          Where from?
          www.jlbmotorsports.com

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

so anyone tried 7" wide wheels with +25 offset? (or around 25 at least) i found a guy on honda-tech that had some of these on a CD accord but the pics didn't work. so i'm waiting for him to respond to my PM to see if he could get the pictures for me haha

Comment

I think I remember timmy0tool had a staggered set of 16" wheels and the front were 16x7 +25, so maybe you can ask him.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

well after a little measuring, i figured that these would look goofy on most CB accords and i just don't want to risk it haha. went ahead and ordered some xxr 002 15x7 wheels with a +38mm offset

Comment

those +25 offset rims will only stick out another 1/2 inch from where the +38 offset wheels would be.

Or maybe your were referring to the 16 inch diameter looking weird, not the difference in offset.

What's the standard offset and width for our wheels, anyways? Anyone? (I have a 92 DX if that makes a difference--I think it does compared to EX wheels for example.)
                  Last edited by batever; 09-19-2009, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by batever View Post
                    those +25 offset rims will only stick out another 1/2 inch from where the +38 offset wheels would be.

Or maybe your were referring to the 16 inch diameter looking weird, not the difference in offset.

What's the standard offset and width for our wheels, anyways? Anyone? (I have a 92 DX if that makes a difference--I think it does compared to EX wheels for example.)
                    MOST aftermarket 7" wide wheels are about 38 or 40 and those sit pretty flush with the fender. the 25mm kind of pokes a little.

here's 25mm on this guy's front

and 33mm front and back

Comment

Good choice on the 38.

25 could cause issues if you're low, and the tires hit the fender. Not only could it cause damage to the fenders, but you could slice a tire up on the highway if you hit a bump... and that could be dangerous.

They do look nice though! Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Good choice on the 38.

25 could cause issues if you're low,
                        Too low? Bah!

Comment

Your car on 25s would've been resting the fenders on the tires, unless you ran crazy negative camber!

Comment

Working...
                          X