Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what kind of motor is better for my 90 accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joshjones84 View Post
    depending on where you live I have a f22a1 engine with a rebuild kit I want to get rid of for $500. comes with gasket, oil pump, timing belt, piston rings, main bearings, rod bearings ect.... the motor runs really good just burns about 1/2 quart of oil every 3,000 miles.
    Please delete this post. If it is still there in 24 hours, you will be banned from this website. Please read the rules.

Originally posted by brand0n327 View Post
    im pretty sure the ja32 is the 2000 accord motor...google says it is
    There's no such thing as JA32.

Comment

i put in ja32 engine on google web and it said 2000 accord ex ja32 6spd..i just say the headline i didnt really read much into it....

Comment

J32A.

Please, if you're going to argue with me, know what you're talking about. I do.

The only thing I found saying "JA32" was on a CRV forum... and the poster managed to say CAMERO (in caps) twice in the same post. A real braniac, that guy.

Comment

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...d.php?p=482568 ... like i said i just saw the title of it...why argue with the owner of the forum...well whatever engine it is..it is in a 2000 accord...

Comment

in that post it says its an cl type S motor

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
              in that post it says its an cl type S motor
              Yes, and the person that posted is a moron. The first person to have any sense in that thread made post #24. Scroll down.

Comment

just go with the stock F22

Comment

I faced the same dilemma. I'm going with an NA F22B. I'm just a fan of all motor cars. Its more expensive, but in my opinion a better option.

The whole point though is that you need to do your research. The guys before me have pretty much given you all the options, compare and decide what's important to you. Speed, Price, HP, Originality, Looks? They will all potentially change the motor you choose. I can't really tell you what's "Best", everybody has a different opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRushin View Post
                    I faced the same dilemma. I'm going with an NA F22B. I'm just a fan of all motor cars. Its more expensive, but in my opinion a better option.

The whole point though is that you need to do your research. The guys before me have pretty much given you all the options, compare and decide what's important to you. Speed, Price, HP, Originality, Looks? They will all potentially change the motor you choose. I can't really tell you what's "Best", everybody has a different opinion.
                    What are your reasons for choosing the F22B?

Comment

well im not too sure but the 2000 to 2003 acura cl has a 3.2 liter v6...so im not positive so dont bash me on this but i believe it is the ja32....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acura_CL

Comment

Why are you continuing this?

I made my comment knowing full well that the engine is the J32A. There is no such thing as a JA32, and any mention of it is either a typo, or an ignorant "tuner" trying to show off. Honda engines have the engine series (one letter) followed by the displacement (the two numbers), and then there are further designations within the sub-series (the last letter and number)

Honda engines have been named this way since 1988, possibly earlier (I know the 3rd gen Accord engine was the BT until it became the A20A in 1988, thus following the format they continue to use today).

Comment

well im just trying to clarify what the motor is and sorry i mean j32a and yes it is a real motor im trying to say what the motor is...yea i didnt read up on the first web site i looked at but i did on the other ones...and yes it does come out of the acura cl and tl series cars... sorry for the inconvienence... ...im not trying to show off or anything..im just trying to help show what that motor is...obviously no one knows what this motor is...but obviously it is a motor since that one guy mentioned it...so yea....later
                          Last edited by brand0n327; 09-20-2009, 12:58 AM.

Comment

^ obviously not following the threads detailing the horrible mood deev is in lately.

Stop talking about the j32a you could be looking for a ban from deev.

Comment

J32a is a 3.2 V6 TL motor

Comment

Originally posted by brand0n327 View Post
                                well im just trying to clarify what the motor is and sorry i mean j32a and yes it is a real motor im trying to say what the motor is...yea i didnt read up on the first web site i looked at but i did on the other ones...and yes it does come out of the acura cl and tl series cars... sorry for the inconvienence... ...im not trying to show off or anything..im just trying to help show what that motor is...obviously no one knows what this motor is...but obviously it is a motor since that one guy mentioned it...so yea....later
                                It has been said, many times. You are continuing to harp on it, and there is no need. THE JA32 DOES NOT EXIST. MY COMMENT WAS INTENDED TO POINT THIS OUT, NOT TO MAKE A DISCUSSION OUT OF IT. J32A is the engine in question. This should not have become such a big deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X