Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Crankshaft pulley....info/help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea thats true also..but you have to look at it from the op point of view...he might not know that much about cars and thought some one was just being a dick...but yea either way some one should just listen to someone with seniority on this forum..because i dont think they would dick some one around....

Comment

it happens
      but its usually VERY obvious

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
        it happens
        but its usually VERY obvious
        very true sir , very true .
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by NEXVCTM View Post
          Thanks 4 the lack of help...ass...u must b 1 of the founding members of half-ass worker association.
          whoops.
          bet you wish you knew what you were talkin about now, dont ya???

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

crank shaft pulley balancer came apart on all three of my Cb7s....its easy to take it off...the bolt holding it there is a size 17mm you need a nice heavy duty tool to take it off

first lift your car up on jacks take your front wheel off,

then get a long enough screw driver and hard enough that wont bend and get stuck in the block(which should not by the way) and try to stick it in the block between the teeth of the Flywheel(this may not be the part but I know what it is i just really can't remember what so don't get a noob calling mad and start talking shit)..lol you do this to keep the pulley from spinning....then set the 17mm socket with the wrench and let it hang straight down but on the 17mm bolt.....walk in front of your car get your legs under and place your foot on the socket wrench and kick down I gurantee you it come off just don't hurt yourself....lol....

ok ok it sounds ghetto and unprofessional but hey its me TAHSF I'm a creative Cb7 tuner I do it my way not the book way...lol and if you don't like this (deeve plz edit it or just delete it i just don't want to banned or give false information). then try to correct me plz...lol..lol

Originally posted by deevergote
            .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by NEXVCTM View Post
              Thanks 4 the lack of help...ass...u must b 1 of the founding members of half-ass worker association.
              Oh Really.....bro if i read this b4 i posted my advise i would pretty much not helped you at all!!! this was some pretty fucked up shit especially coming from a newcomer like yourself!....respect us and you'll get the proper respect back.....in other words tru not to piss us the fuck off...lol

.......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by brand0n327 View Post
                yea thats true also..but you have to look at it from the op point of view...he might not know that much about cars and thought some one was just being a dick...but yea either way some one should just listen to someone with seniority on this forum..because i dont think they would dick some one around....
                your point doesn't make sense......just because he doesn't know much about cars doesn't give him a right to be a dick himself even if he doesn't know about cars he should be asking oh what do you mean, or oh why?, or oh what is that for....instead of Oh thanks for the false help you dick!...lol.....dude your backing the wrong dude good thing though but pointless in my opinion....lol this guy needs to be more on the quesiton side than the FUCK OFF one...lol

Comment

Looks like a few people in here want to be banned so I'll close this thread now.

OP - You can get a crank pulley holder to lock the crank. Wed3k's method does work but personally it's not how I would do it.
                  Get the proper tools for the job. An impact gun is by far the easiest method.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                  X