Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H2u5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H2u5

What Moutwer Mount Do I Need To Use Top Put It In My Cb.

The Race Car

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
    What Moutwer Mount Do I Need To Use Top Put It In My Cb.
    Question:
    What motor mount do i need to put into my cb?

Answer:
    For what? your not being specific at all. you just asked a random question. do you need stock motor mounts? auto? manual? motor mounts for a swap? just labeling the thread "H2U5" and asking "what motor mounts do i need to put in my cb." isnt much of info for anyone to help you.

Comment

you still doing the 5spd swap man?

i'm using the ESP Auto to 5spd mount but for my H2U5 tranny i had to have a bosse tapped out so that the mount would match up.

Comment

yea and i have a h2u5 tranny gooing in to a 92 ex auto to 5 speed. i just need to no what parts i need to oreder from honda. thanks.

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
          yea and i have a h2u5 tranny gooing in to a 92 ex auto to 5 speed. i just need to no what parts i need to oreder from honda. thanks.
          well i'd get the hard lines that run all the way across the firewall. the shifter cables, the shifter assembly, a new clutch kit with a flywheel. the 12 point bolts that hold the flywheel to the crank, a rear main seal kit. you need all the bolts that hold the tranny to the engine, i'd go to a salvage yard to get those because Honda charges an arm and a leg for them. the half shaft for the driver side along with a newer axle. a slave cylinder, a master clutch cylinder, the clutch pedal, just get your self the brake pedal, and not the whole assembly. the clutch fluid reservoir, the little rubber hose that attaches to the reservoir, the floater in the reservoir, don't forget the cap. a manual starter because the auto and 5spd ones are different.

you'll also need the hard line that goes from the assembly at the top of the tranny, by the breather tube down to the slave.

what engine mounts will you be using?

refer to this thread if you have any other questions and i don't reply right away.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=&threadid=588

Comment

ok i have all that i was just wandering if i need a difrent mou t thanks.

The Race Car

Comment

Working...
            X