Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Im a new cb7 builder and need some help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a new cb7 builder and need some help!!!

Ok I have a 93 cb7, I am looking to get a little more power out of it but i want to stay all motor. It has an F22A1 with a H22 trans or so i was told when i bought it. I have ported the intake manifold to match the gasket, took out the AC and power steering, and i Have a mandrel bend custom cold air intake for it also. The car right now is just a roller, i think now would be the best time to spruce up the f22 a little bit. Can you tell me what i could do to my F22A1 to make it a little faster with stuff that is not so expensive or that is hard to find.
    Thank you for looking and any advice will be greatly appreciated - cb7builder

This was from another post just posted

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    This entire site is dedicated to modifying the 1990-1993 Honda Accord. If that's what you have, look around... there are plenty of ideas in the 6 years' worth of posts on this site.

Intake, Header, Exhaust. Start there.
    There's a ton of things you can do. In fact there's a sticky at the top that will help you. Searching around is your best bet

Oh, and you can tell if it's an h22 tranny, what's the code on it?

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

yea I havn't checked the codes yet. Do you know where they are located on the tranny? I was looking a another post and i read that you can put a F22A6 cam in ur F22A1 and use a H23A intake manifold and throttle body?... How hard is that swap? And how hard is a F22A6 to find?

Comment

i got a friend wit an a6 ill holla and he can ship it to you
        underground Society 757

Comment

ight thats whats up. is it a complete A6? And how much for the Cam?

Comment

Yep Wit A Few Goodies
            underground Society 757

Comment

Please keep your sales messages via your pm's. Thanks

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22

Comment

whats done to that A6.....and how much 4 the cam?...by the way thats a badass cb7 u got

Comment

Ill Find Out All The Purks At Work But Thanks And Ive Painted It Since Than It Red And Black Now
                  underground Society 757

Comment

oo thats cool.....so do you know of any other little tweeks that will make my cb7 better?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7builder View Post
                      oo thats cool.....so do you know of any other little tweeks that will make my cb7 better?
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=88154

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22

Comment

I came into this thread wanting to help out a new guy. Now I want to bash my head into my desk. Thanks.
                        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I thought running an H22 tranny on an F22 was bad news?
                          But then again I'm new to this whole honda thing...

Comment

your cb7 is not a video game.....you need to learn alot b4 you start, asking will get you answers but not really necessary when you can search and do a little bit of research so you can be a few steps ahead than the other newcomers.......shit bro you can't expect to put a stupid filter and then see your little HP bar on your screen get filled more by 35%hp....you need to be reallistic at times like this....shit you want to build the cb7....try naming it first and get to love cb7's or look into H22 do it All motor!......want real power out of the Cb7 F22A* then go straight mod and do the pistons, the block, camshaft...e.t.c.....and if your pockets ain't empty and your no longer hungry...boost IT!.....

everybody learns some way.......I did...i came here with a fucked up ECU reprogramed to all motor automatic CB7, to a F20A cb7 auto to a F22A6 Boosted in the making!..lol........trust me you learn alot...actually too much to say!!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                            .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by jumpncrash View Post
                              I thought running an H22 tranny on an F22 was bad news?
                              But then again I'm new to this whole honda thing...
                              why would it be bad news?...shit you have an auto and want to stay auto...go for the H22 Auto trans.....direct bolt on other wise said...interchangeble

Originally posted by deevergote
                              .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Working...
                              X