Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

throttle body spacers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

throttle body spacers???

are throttle body spacers really worth any thing as far as power goes??

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
    91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
    funds for swap:$000.00
    Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
    Traded with: Wed3k

No, save your money

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

not even for a lil power im sure it dosent get the 15 20 hp increase but is there any good that they really do. im just tryin to get a little power here and a little there while tryin to get better mpg

Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33

Comment

bro....you won't get NO power nor gain mpg...

sorry

Comment

ok thought so

Comment

you should do a IHE upgrade

Comment

What could a throttle body spacer actually do?

Increase the plenum chamber volume by a miniscule amount, which may or may not have a miniscule affect, either good or bad.

Increase the length of the induction system by a minute amount, which may or may not move the power band up or down the rpm range by a minute amount.

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt, much...
              Regards from Oz,
              John.

Comment

i planned on doing full exhaust headers to tip also what can i do about a better intake manifold or tb if any are available im on a fairly tight budget 1k-1.5k for all that i need to do

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
                  i planned on doing full exhaust headers to tip also what can i do about a better intake manifold or tb if any are available im on a fairly tight budget 1k-1.5k for all that i need to do
                  bro for 1500...thats a h22 swap right there...more power then a full exhuast + cold air intake + tb spacer can get you!

Comment

yeah but the wife wants me to work with what i have she is really not to keen on a swap unless the current motor blows she has my balls in a vice lol

Comment

yeah but the wife wants me to work with what i have she is really not to keen on a swap unless the current motor blows she has my balls in a vice lol
                      BRO I feel yaw lol...

for 1500 you could do the IHE setup you were talking about...lower your car and maybe get a nice set of wheels...thats tight right there!

Comment

well what are you waiting for? blow that sucker up and get the h22

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                        Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
                          well what are you waiting for? blow that sucker up and get the h22

I second this opinion. If you need me to sabatoge your motor so it will blow, i'll drive there and do it, lol.
                          -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
                          if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
                          Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

^*^ haha .. just dont change oil or any maintenance and test the motor... if u want it quick ruote.. just fill it w/ water when ur out of gas haha .. h22 time!!

Comment

Throttle body spacers are a waste. Plenum spacers work.

Comment

Working...
                              X